Chapter 29

Jina's pov 

I said, slowly "Jungkook... my handsome prince."

"Prince!?" Everyone exclaimed. Jungkook was the one who looked more shocked. I held his hands in mine. I said, "Jungkook... I thought you died in war."

"I think I'm gonna die now." Seokjin said. 

"Don't spoil the moment!"I said, shushing him down.

"Jungkook, you were my prince all this time. You're the only one who could take such a place in my heart. I'm sorry for stabbing you. I didn't know it was you. If I had known then I wouldn't have stabbed you. I missed you so much. I thought I lost you. But then now I haven't. I don't know if you feel the same way as I do. I don't know. All I wanna say is that I-'' before I could complete my sentence Jungkook made me fall on his arm and smashed his lips against mine.

I kissed him back immediately. I smiled through the kiss. We broke out from the kiss and looked at each other. He said "Less talking... more kissing." He pressed his forehead against mine. "I love you." He said.

"You just took the words out of my mouth. I love you too, my prince." I said. He pulled me back up and I said "I'm sorry for stabbing you. I didn't mean-''

"It's okay. Anyone would've done that in your shoes. Now that you're here... I'll heal faster." He said, pecking my forehead.

"Do we even exist here?" Yoongi asked. We turned around and blushed so hard.

"I never knew that my sister actually liked Jungkook this whole time." Seokjin said.

"Do you guys even realize that you guys are the first couple to kiss outside the room?" Yoongi asked.

Yup...

I could see Jungkook wanted to get away from this awkward situation. He said "Jeonha Seokjin, Jina and I will go to the hill to get the flower. We'll come back as soon as possible. Bye." He said, before pulling me along with him outside.

Taehyung's pov

"These people..." Seokjin said.

"I'm happy to see them together." Yoongi hyung said.

"Me too." Seokjin said, smiling before walking along with Yoongi hyung through the halls of the palace. I turned towards the beautiful lady, who stood beside me. I cleared my throat, trying to grab her attention. Her beautiful eyes landed on me. I looked at her glossy lips and then back at her eyes. I took one step closer towards her, keeping my gaze on her lips. She asked, "W-What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing. I-It's just that-umm c-can we kiss?" I blurted out.

"What!" She said, pushing me away. "We just met like three hours ago."

"But those three hours felt like 3 years to me."

"Yeah, yeah."

I know what to do. Let's play a game...

"Alright fine. If you don't want to then I'll kiss your sister instead. I've liked your sister since a very young age so I can take her away from Jungkook easily."

"What!"

"Yeah, she's more beautiful than you. She's the symbol of beauty." I said.

I can see her burning with jealousy.

"Alright, then I'll get-'' but before I could leave she pulled me by my arm and smashed her lips against mine. I immediately kissed back. The sweetness from her mouth was the best. I was melting away in her mouth. She broke out from the kiss first and we were breathing heavily. "You're a good kisser." She complimented.