Chapter 4

Jina's pov

It was night and I was making my way back to my kingdom. I didn't know why but I felt like drinking some wine. I spotted a man selling some wine. I didn't want to buy it from a man but then I really wanted to drink. I made my way towards the man with my horse. I covered my face with a shawl with only my eyes shown. I got off my horse and asked for five bottles of wine. He immediately gave me five bottles. He asked, giving the bottles "Are you a woman?"

I got on my horse's back and left without saying a word.

I stopped next to a river. I got off my horse and sat on the ground. I placed the bottles made of mud on the ground. I made my horse sit down. He saw the bottles of wine and neighed. I asked, lazily "What?"

"You're drinking! Are you mad?"

"Hey! you're not allowed to call your queen like that."

"Why are you drinking now?"

"I met him after years." I said, sipping some wine from the bottle. "I feel different after meeting him. I think he's been working on his looks a lot these days. He's turning out to be very handsome."

"And you drink! You could drink in the palace instead."

"Kyuhyun won't let me to. Anyways, what's the fun? Being in that palace always is getting kinda boring. Instead, I can sit here and be however I want, staring at this." I drank some more wine and looked up at the night sky. It was filled with shining stars and there was a cool breeze. "At least for once... I want to live like a normal woman... not like a queen."

"I know. You've been going through a lot. You do need some peace."

"Well, my peace is with my people. It's just that... I'm meeting him after a really long time. You know everything. You know him well." I said, drinking some more wine. After some time, I ended up getting drunk. I drank three whole bottles of wine. I laid down on the ground. My horse was trying to wake me up but I kept shooing him away. I ended up sleeping on the ground.

Jungkook's pov

I had dressed up myself as a woman. I had makeup caked on my face. I had a black wig on my head. It was hectic. But then I had no choice. I was feeling so dumb and stupid. I didn't want to do this. I had to do this for my hyung. Jeonha Seokjin would do what he says if he doesn't get something done. It was midnight and I sat on my horse and started my journey to Silla. I had so many things running in my mind.

How do I become her minister?

How do I become friends with her?

Above all, how do I kill her? I heard that she's quite strong. Well, she's strong enough to kill all our men. She must be very brave indeed.

While I was making my way towards her kingdom, I saw a river. Next to the river, I saw a horse sitting next to someone who was lying on the ground. The horse was trying to wake the person up. I made my way towards them and got off my horse's back. I looked closely at the person and saw that it was a woman. And not just any woman, it was her, Jina Lee. I saw bottles on the ground. They looked like wine bottles. The horse saw me and immediately stood up. He neighed loudly and started jumping.

Suddenly she woke up and took out her sword. She looked drunk. Her body wasn't in one place. She was wobbling. She said, holding her sword "What? What happened?"

The horse neighed more and I got scared. Animals are really good at finding an enemy and it looked like he found that I was a man. Beads of sweat formed on my forehead. She squinted her eyes and looked at me. "Where? Where is the man?"