Chapter 12

Jungkook's pov

"Jungkook, is that you?" I heard someone shout from behind. I knew it was Lisa. The queen turned and looked at me. I was stuck between these two. One, looking at me as a guy and another looking at me as a woman. "Jungkook?" The queen questioned. Lisa then realized that the queen was there too. She said, stammering "D-Daebi-mama... what are you doing here?"

"Who is this Jungkook? Is there a man here?" The queen asked. Lisa remained silent. The queen looked at me and asked "Do you know, Kookieana?"

"N-No. W-Who is this Jungkook?"

"Then why did you shout out 'Jungkook'?" She asked Lisa.

"I didn't shout out 'Jungkook' Daebi-mama... I shouted out-umm...'Jeon Kook'. I call Kookieana like that." Lisa said.

"Is it true, Kookieana?" The queen asked.

"Y-Yes, it is, Daebi-mama." I spoke.

"Fine whatever. What are you doing here?" The queen asked.

"I-I wanted some fresh air but then now I'm okay so I'll go back to bed." Lisa said, walking backward. She left the place and I turned my gaze towards the queen. I heard her murmur "Weird..."

Correct. She's really weird.

I said, stuttering "D-Daebi-mama, I'm-"

"Don't. You don't need to explain. I know why you're here." She walked closer towards me and I stood stiff but then don't worry because there was some gap between us (which I thought wouldn't be there). She smiled and asked, "Was your nightmare that bad?"

"Why, Daebi-mama?" I asked, confused.

"You're drenched in sweat. And girl..." She paused for a while and then her eyes widened. "...How do you build your muscles? I'm now confused about whether you're a woman or a man. You have the body and all that but then you don't know how to fight. Strange."

The secret is... I'm a man.

"I-I-ummm...I'm scared to fight."

"Oh, okay. Whatever. So tell me, was the nightmare that bad?" She asked, concerned.

"Yeah, it was pretty bad, Daebi-mama."

"How bad?"

"Bad enough wherein someone gets killed."

"Well, that explains everything. Wanna go out with me?"

"M-Me?"

"No, I was talking to a ghost behind you."

"What?!"

"Obviously, it's you."

"But then, isn't it late to go out, Daebi-mama?"

"It is. So, let's go." She said, walking back inside the palace. I followed her. We both exited the palace and went to the stable. She woke her horse up and it immediately stood up. It neighed lazily. She said, pressing her forehead against the horse's head "Sorry for waking you up at this hour. I just wanted some fresh air." The horse chuckled.

She's so cute and adorable...again, I just feel like...never mind.

She sat on the horse's back. I sat on my horse's back too. We hit the straps and rode out with our horses out of the kingdom. We slowed down once we were out of the kingdom. She said "It feels good to have someone to talk with."

"But then you could have been with your sister, right Daebi-mama?"

"I could have but then something in you attracts me towards you. I feel a feeling that I lost years ago with you."

"And, what's that feeling?"

"Love"

At that moment, I just sank.

She feels loved when she's with me. How can I kill her? I don't want to but I have to. What should I do? Daebi-mama...you've done something to me.

We stopped near a river. We got off our horse and the horses sat on the ground. We sat down together next to the river starting at the scenic view in front of us. There was silence. Breaking the silence, she said, "Hey, so what do you like to do?"

"I like to play. I like to go for horse riding."

We continued our conversation about so random stuff. We were talking for so long that we didn't know that time flew by. She held my hand in hers. It was so warm and soft. She said "Hey, if you get any nightmares then feel free to come to me. You can come to me anytime." I nodded. She left my hand and stood up. "Come on now, let's go back. We don't want to feel sleepy tomorrow." She said smiling.

Awww...couldn't we stay for a little bit more time. I'm now missing her warmth.

I pouted. She said, cupping my cheeks "Awww...you look so cute. Wow! And, you're soft too. You're so adorable." I stood up and we left back to the kingdom. We returned our horses to the stable and entered the palace. She said good night before leaving to her room and closing the door. I went back to my room and laid down on my bed. All the moments we spent together flashed back and I smiled.

Daebi-mama...what have you done to me?

***

The next morning, I was in the ground practicing sword fighting. It was so hard to act like I knew nothing.

Oh come on, I have the abs, I have the muscles, I have the everything and I'm stuck here. But then I'm happy to be stuck here. Especially with someone.

"Nonono Kookoiana, it's like this." She said, showing me with her sword. I didn't do it properly again. She stood in front of me and said, making me hold the sword properly, "First, you have to hold the sword like this." But then I couldn't hear her properly. It was like I was deaf. All I could see was her. Only her. I was admiring her beauty. Her eyes, her cheeks which looked cute and fluffy and her lips which were glossy and tempting. I was wonderstruck by her beauty. Especially her lips. I bit my lower lip nervously. Then suddenly I felt something warm on my face. Her hand cupped my cheek. I gulped down nervously. I leaned forward and I was about to kiss her until when I felt a tap cheek. I opened my eyes and I looked at her.

She looked shocked. She asked "Kookieana, are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm alright." I said, taking a step backwards.

"Hmmm...okay. Let's continue."

We were about to continue until when we heard someone shout from behind, "Daebi-mama..." We turned around to see who it was. I wished I was blind at that moment. I also wished I had the capability of becoming invisible. It was...Lisa. I sighed out heavily. She stood in front of us and the queen asked "Lisa! What brings you here?"

"No, it's nothing, Daebi-mama. I just thought that you could go take some rest while I teach J-no-Kookieana how to fight." Lisa said, smiling.

"Ummm...you sure?" The queen asked.

"Yeah."

"How thoughtful of you! Of course, you can teach her how to fight. Then I'll get going, I've got some work to do with the people. Thanks Lisa."

"Anything for you, Daebi-mama." Lisa, said, bowing down. I saw the queen walking away.

Noooo....

Don't leave me

I believe, start running

No ending... you're my heartbeat....

I turned my cold gaze towards Lisa and folded my arms. She said "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I stayed silent. "Ohhhh, are you feeling sad that I sent the queen away?"

"No, it's just that I don't like you." I said, coldly.

"I saw you hugging the queen last night. I also saw you guys getting out of the kingdom together. What's your plan? Are you gonna kill her or not?"

"Oh, so you're stalking me now? How nice of you!" I said, sarcastically.

"You've fallen for her...haven't you?"