Tilting my head to the side I eye her wanting to know the reason behind her weird reaction. I shake my head as a no still gazing at her. What is happening to everyone? Yesterday night vihaan and now Mia. Wait Mia has always been giving me this reaction whenever I ask her about Rishabh.

"Um vihaan came so l will be going. Bye" I see Vihaan's buggati at the parking lot.

"Hm. Bye"

I settle myself in his car. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing. How was your day?" I ask instead. I can't tell him that I am worried about Rishabh.

His hands come to my belly before I can tie the seatbelt scooping me towards him. My eyes widens as I roam my gaze all around the parking lot to see if anyone saw us. Not seeing anyone around us I release a breath of relief.

"Vihaan let me sit on my seat. If anyone saw us then it would be embarrassing and if teacher saw me this way then I am done with this college" I point out struggling to get out of his hold and his lap.

"Why are you always pushing me? When I touch you, you always push me." He shouts.

"Because this is not appropriate in public places specially in India........" I point out ".......... I love you vihaan"

"But the glasses are tinted" his hand somehow are inside my top cupping my bra cladded blossoms. His other hand is caressing my nape making me lost in his touches.

His hand cupping my breast moves upward and cups my throat, rubbing it slowly and sensually.

"No one will see us baby." The hook keeping my bra intact loosens. His lips suck the side of my lips making my breath hitch. "I know you want it baby." He removes the strap of the bra from my one shoulder so that the bra is hanging on my other shoulder. My bare blossoms touching the fabric of my top does something to my body.

"Just enjoy." My breath becomes shallow as his mouth sucks my mounds from my top, wetting my top. My head falls back enjoying the sensation already forgetting about the public thing.

"Eyes on me." Not understanding him my hands goes to his head pushing his head more to my blossom to soothe the unknown ache.

Suddenly not feeling any warmth my eyes darts opens to see him already watching me. My hazy eyes are not very helpful. "I want you to keep your eyes on me....." I tilt my head to side ".....yeah"

"Yeah" I answer. He tugs my top up slowly all the while keeping his eyes on me. "Open your mouth" I do. "Wider" I do.

He keeps the edge of the top in my mouth making my upper half bare. "Bite it and don't leave it. I want it their till we are finish. Yeah" I nod and take it in my mouth.

He moves his hand up and down on my torso making it hard to keep the edge in my mouth. My hands find its way to his shoulder to support me as suddenly he had dipped the same hand inside my trouser.

"Do you want me inside you?" I nod lost in his touch.

"Now when I take the shirt out of your mouth do tell me what you want. Yeah" I nod.

He tilt's his head to the side till his neck allows the bend. He takes the shirt out of my mouth, while doing so sucking my lips making it wet.

"I want you vihaan and I love you" I slur. He's very good in seducing. Whenever he wants something I always gives up if he uses he's seduction. Like right now my brain's voice which is telling me to stop him has died down somewhere.

His eyes lights up. Maybe in success. He stucks my top in his tongue which is out from his mouth. He moves his eyes from my mouth to my top which is stuck in his tongue. Getting his sign I move close to him taking the top in my mouth, a groan is heard from him when I took the top from his tongue.