Chapter 11

A:N This is basically going to be a repeat of the end of the last chapter but in Sam's POV

Sam~

I was currently being pulled away from the castle and toward the woods by Celeana. 

When we got there the now familiar fae male was lean against a tree "Can you tell me why the fuck your late for training" he asked.

Just as I was about to snap at him she replied "Well some one told me to go to hell, at first I could't find it but now I'm here".

I stood there open mouthed at the weird relationship these two had.

He gave her this look then she gave a sigh "Fine I tried to come clean to him but he's too thickheaded to understand so why not show him?" she admitted.

Then I was pushed in front of her but I was to distracted to care.

What did she mean by come clean?

Did I miss something? I thought.

I was so lost in my own thoughts I barley registered the ripple in the air around me but it was just enough to slightly bring me back to reality. 

The two of them were still talking when I came out of my thoughts. 

After looking around me I realized how odd our setting was their were about a hundred small white candles all around us and Celeana was staring intently at one closest to her.

"What are you doing" I ask out of curiosity.

But instead of responding the whole clearing goes up in flames around us, the flames disappear as quick as they came but its enough to startle me.

"What just happened" I yelled while jumping up in a panic.

The male whispered something in Celeana's ear as they got up and turned towards me.

Then I notice something, her ears pointed not curved and rounded instead they resemble the man's standing next to her.

"Wow what happened to your ears" I ask pointing out the obvious.

Celeana lets out a annoyed sigh before she opens her mouth and yells "Sam I'm Aelin Ashrvyer Whitethorn Galathynius, Queen of Terrasan!".

For a minute everything is silent as I stand frozen unsure how to react.

"Rowan was that to blunt" she ask worriedly to the now named male.

"Eh" he says with a shrug as they stand together waiting for my reaction so I say the only thing I can think of "Thats I pretty long name" I say with a forced smile.

"Wait so that story you told me?" I ask as I give both of them a shy smile.

"All true and about me" she says with a confirming nod.

"Why didn't you tell me" I ask and for the first time I show some of the hurt I've been holding onto since she made the relavation. 

"For a while I wanted that part of me to just go away, but I could't put on the mask of assassin any more she died with Neheima" she said "I honestly didn't know what do to when you showed up here so I tried avoiding the problem" she finished.

"So if your power is fire why did the fire attack you in the village last week?" I asked.

"Neither of us have any clue but all I know is that it returned the power I lost when I sacrificed myself to the lock, soon we're going to look to see if the same thing is happening with Dorians magic" she explained.

"Dorian as in King Dorian of Ardalan" I said.

"I might as well just introduce you to the rest of my court, come on Rowan will carry you" she said with a pleading glance at Rowan. 

"Fine" he grumbled and motioned for me to get on his back.

"Why can't I just walk" I ask confused.

"You could but it would take 10 times a long as it would if you just let us take you" she said with a sly grin.

Next thing I know we're running at an inhumanly fast pace "I'll beat you" Aelin called back to Rowan.

"I have a person on my back" Rowan called back referring to me.

"Are those excuses I hear" Aelin teased.

There was no response back from Rowan we just sped up.

Until next time peace out!