Chapter 2

Aelin~

Rowan shook me awake at the crack of dawn "why so early" I groaned as a burned myself back into my blankets  "Aelin it's almost noon, you have a meeting with the Lords you're already late and Darrow's getting inpatient" he said sounding unamused. 

"Tell him that I will be there in a hour and if argues tell him to stick it up his sorry ass" I said but it was muffled as I had my face buried in the pillow but Rowan understood and walked out of the room chuckling. 

A half hour later I got out of bed and got ready for the day. 

As I walked into our meeting room I saw Darrow fuming in the corner but I ignored him and took my place at the head of the table .

"Now that everyone is here" he said while giving me a glare.

"I wasn't even late!" I exclaim.

"Your Majesty" one of the lords asked

"Yes?" I replied 

"I'm getting reports of civil arrest from my soldiers they seem to think that you abandoned us for ten years and now you don't deserve to rule" he said almost afraid of my reaction.

"That perfectly reasonable they've never met me and probably think I was squatting in luxury for the past ten years ill go to them and show them that I will work hard for their loyalty and that I won't demand it from them" I tell them. 

"I'll leave Wednesday after I finish talking the the civilians here" I finish. 

Just then the doors to the hall open "Aelin" Aedion says breathlessly "we might have a problem" he says looking me in the eye.

I wait for him to continue "Fires have been appearing all over Terrasan when we first got the reports I thought they might have just been some kids messing around, until I saw them myself its your fire aelin" Aedion said. 

"I'll send a letter to Dorian we don't know what this is so we're not just going to rush in by ourselves" Rowan said

For the rest of the meeting we talked about the things that we still need to rebuild and fix after the war. 

Sam~

I had traded one of my daggers with a farmer for a ride to Oryth the capital city of Terrasan. 

We had finally gotten there after almost a weeks worth of travel on my way to the building where the queen is helping people I passed by a chocolate shop i know I should wait to make sure she really is here but I just had a gut feeling that she was here.

Then I looked at the clock shoot I was going to miss the time slot where the queen was there helping her people and she only did it once a week!

I know that waiting a week would't be to long but I haven't seen my Ce in two years and the sooner we start looking for her the sooner I can hold her again.

Until next time peace out!