Chapter 4

Aelin~ 

How...how is it possible I saw his body and now two years later he shows up alive?

I don't even now what to do now. 

"Lys what do I do?" I say leaning on my bestfriend's shoulder. 

"Why don't you just come clean to him your going to have to tell him eventually and it will be easier to tell him now rather than later" she says.

"I don't know how to explain it to you but I can't do it" I say as I cry into her arm.

"It's okay I understand you don't have to do it if you don't want to but what are you going to do then" Lysandra asked me.

"I have a spare change of clothes in the back I could put my hair up, change into my human form and pretend the Aelin went to get me but she was held up at the castle, I could be the queens personal assassin." I explain to Lyasndra. 

"Im not sure about this but if its what feels right, you go ahead and do it" she tells me.

I run into the back room to change my clothes then I prepare myself to go see the man I though was dead.

Somehow I was going to have to tell him that I no longer had feeling for him like that even if I was't ready to tell him my true identity because I draw the line at cheating on my mate.

I walk back towards the main build where Sam should still be waiting for me.

Each step is slow and deliberate soon Lysandra joins me in my walk down to the room.

I open the door and tap into the joy that has been bubbling up from the revelation that he is still alive and use it to put a smile on my face.

"Sam!" I yell and run into to give him a hug.

Sam~

Every since Queen Aelin ran out of the room I've been sitting in silence just waiting for someone to come back in and tell me the bad news.

When the door cracked open I was not expecting a familiar blonde door to stick her head in.

"Sam!" Celeana yelled and ran over to me and I pulled her into a hug.

When I tried to bend down to kiss her she turned her head to the side so that she could avoid my lips. 

Ignoring the hurt I felt I started asking her questions.

"What have you been doing" I ask her

"Nope you don't get to walk in here and act like you wen't dead for the last two years, I went through so much and that is not what you are going to start with!" she kept on yelling but right in the middle of it a tall white haired fae male burst in the door.

I pulled Celeana behind me and look him in the eyes. 

But instead of looking at me he was looking at Celeana and she was staring back there were whole sentences flying in-between their eyes neither one of them broke eye contact until the male sighed.

"Fine" he grumbled "Has any one seen Aelin" he said so nonchalantly that it almost seemed like he was mocking us "no" he asked then he walked back out the way he came sending one last glare Celeana's way.

"Was that" I asked worriedly "has he ever hurt you" I said as a million scenarios flew through my mind. 

"No he's never hurt me" Celeana said a bit too quickly.

But before I could ask her again Lysandra interrupted "They did break a bed once" she said raising one eyebrow at Ce. 

Celeana quickly slapped he across the cheek "Keep talking and I will tell Aedion that it was you who ruin his favorite pair of shoes" she said in a low menacing voice.

"You promised you would't tell anyone" Lysandra hissed back.

"What going on" I whispered to them. 

Celeana gave Lysandra a look and stepped back "this ones all yours" she said "you started it though" Lysandra responded, Celeana just put her hand up and shrugged "Technically you and I could tell him at the same time" she said while winking. 

"Fine". 

Then there were two Celeana "So like Lysandras so awesome she married my co- Aedion Ashyver and can like Shape shift." one of the Celeana's said while picking at her nails.

"I don't sound like that" one of them said.

Then Lysandra was back "you totally do". 

Suddenly the other Celeana was back "wow look at me, fire!, I'm going to chop of your head with a sword" she said. 

Both girls fell to the ground laughing when they got up Lysandra was there again. 

They both laughed at the expression on my face. 

"Basically I can shape shift and I married a prince" Lysandra told me. 

"uh ok" I said while trying to comprehend what just happened "but still who was that man?" I ask still waiting for the answer. 

"Oh him just some nobody bird brain" Celeana said while sharing a knowing look with Lysandra. 

"Anyways there's some spare bedrooms back at the palace if you need a place to stay" Celeana offered. 

"Sure why not" I said true-fully I was glad she asked because my plan was to sleep on the streets tonight. 

Until next time peace out!