Chapter 10

Sam~

The same man from earlier this week ran into the the library and yelled at Celeana about something honesty I wasn't really paying attention.

Once I got over my shock I ran out to see where they went but there was nobody in the halls.

So I went towards the sound of clanging metal.

When I went out to the court yard there were dragons!

But I could't see Celeana anywhere, the was one woman who could have been Celeana but I can't really tell for sure.

I picked up a sword that was lying against a wall and ran into the battle.

"I wonder how sharp my sword is?" I drawled to the near by woman.

"Not as sharp as my iron nails" she shot back.

"How are nails going to help you" I questioned.

"Foolish mortal" she muttered under her breath I had no time to react to her previous statement before I was locked into a battle I know I can not win. 

The girl was not kidding when she said her nails were sharper then my blade they almost seemed like they were made out of metal!

Just as she was about to deliver the killing blow a bright light lite up across the courtyard and a fiery figure through themselves in front of me blocking the killing strike with their own sword. 

"Hey look it's the Fire Breathing Bitch Queen" she yelled distracting everyone for a second. 

The Fire Breathing Bitch Queen? Who's that? Then it struck me the person who just saved my life was the Queen of Terrasan.

Soon the attacking force retreated but the fighting was not over the queen and her husband starting circling each other and the rest of their court gathered around them cheering. 

Their fighting style was so fast and smooth it was familiar but yet unlike anything I had ever seen. 

No one seemed to notice that I was still there so I slunk back into the shadows where I ran into a servant boy.

"What were those things" I asked him.

He gave me a weird look but answered me anyways "They are witches half valg and half fae we fought against the Irontooth witches in the war. Manon Blackbeak and the 13 helped us win the war though" he explained.

I gave him a nod of thanks and walked back into the castle to try and find Celeana. 

After a while of looking I gave up and headed back to my room just as I laid down on my bed I heard a knock at the door.

When I opened it there stood Celeana "I was just looking for you!" I exclaimed "You and the Queen look very similar you could cousins" I told her.

Celeana just stood there for a minute with her mouth slightly open and a very confused look on her face "Sam can I tell you a story" she finally asked.

"Sure why not" I responded and took into my room, we both sat on the bed and she began. 

Once upon a time there was a princess living in a castle

The power of a thousand suns lived inside of her

She was Brannon and Mala's heir

She was the promised one

She was nameless

The princess believed that she would live forever in the wall of her castle