Part fourteen(between ep6 and 7)

I woke up early, it was just sunrise, a beautiful sunrise, after what happened with the pirates and everything hunter thought it would be a good idea to rest, so we landed in this beautiful meadow on the edge of a forest and near the edge of a cliff with a look out over a gorgeous valley, it was like a painting, it was perfect.

I decided to train to get my strength back, I grabbed my lightsaber and headed over to a near by tree, I felt eyes on me, I could sense omega sitting on the ships stairs outside and watching me. 

I activated my lightsaber and made it double side and, the training goal was to get as close as possible to the tree without touching it, I stared swinging my lightsaber, not hitting the tree, separating my lightsabers and then putting it back together, I did this for about 20mins before stopping, and then did the same but instead throwing rocks and forcing them back just in time, I didn't do that for as long. I grabbed about 20 rocks and scattered them around me on the side of the cliff, I went up right to the edge and got on my hands and did a handstand, after a few minutes I lifted one hand, I could sense worry from the ship as more eyes watched, it was hunter and omega watching, I closed my eyes and focused and I felt the rocks start to hover around me, I stayed like this for 10 minutes before I got tired and fell back onto the soft grass, I heard footsteps approach and lie next to me.

"I love this planet" omega said from next to me,

"I do too" rolling over and lying on top of her, 

"Ahh your squishing me" she laughed 

"Did you hear something?" I said 

"Hey" she laughed again 

"Oh there you are I didn't notice you there, sorry about that" I said lying next to her again and she jumped on top of me, "ahh" but I just tickled her

"Okay okay, I will get off" she said laughing 

"Good" I said standing up and helping her up, she stood on my feet and I grabbed her hands and waddled over to the ship with her standing on my feet

"You hungry omega?" Hunter asked as we got back to the ship and she jumped off my feet and nodded at hunter.

(Just a short chapter)