"Oh?"

"You'll find out later when we get back from the party." Lizzie winked at me before seeing herself out. "Are you coming?"

I sighed with a smile on my face, "Right behind you babe." I jogged beside her, intertwining our hands together.

The drive to the party was short-lived because before we knew it, Lizzie and I found ourselves standing in front of Rosie's front door. I couldn't help but laugh to myself because Rosie's half-assed Halloween decorations are too much for me to handle. She tried carving what appears to be a scary-looking pumpkin but failed miserably. Don't even get me started on her tacky decorations and spider webs. Looking at it now, they're not even spidering webs. It's literally stuffings from a teddy bear that she used as webs. That's Rosie for you.

The door swung open, revealing Rosie wearing a cop costume, "Finally, you two have arrived!" She cheered, clapping her hands together.

"Don't be dramatic. We're actually fifteen minutes early." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I love what you've done with decorations. You really went all out."

"Hey! It's the effort that counts." Rosie insisted. "But anyway, you two look great. No doubt you two will win the contest tonight. And I see that you went with Widow instead of Vis."

"She looks great, don't you agree?" Lizzie added.

"That I can agree on. You cleaned up pretty nicely."

"Thanks. I can say the same with you." I returned the favor. "I didn't know you were going to be a cop for Halloween."

"It wasn't my first choice, but I didn't have time to go around and look for something else, so I went with this instead." Rosie gestured to her outfit. "It looks good on me, right? I didn't know if we were the same size, but we are."

"Same size? With who?"

"Margot. This is her spare uniform. I borrowed it for tonight."

"Margot? Since when do you two talk?" I asked, intrigued.

"Since none of your own business, now come in. A lot of people are looking forward to meeting your smoking hot girlfriend." Rosie huffed, ushering us to head inside. I shook my head, dropping the topic for a later discussion. Something is going on and I will get to the bottom of it.

I glanced at Lizzie, who is too busy admiring Rosie's loft. I held her hand, intertwining our fingers together. Promiscuous plays in the background as we make our way through the crowd. There's not a lot of people yet, which is ideal because I wouldn't want Lizzie to feel intimidated by people she doesn't know.

We followed Rosie through the dance floor, bumping in on a couple of people. I looked back at Lizzie to see if she's doing okay and she's not overwhelmed by any of this. She gave me a reassuring smile before we finally stopped walking. I put all of my undivided attention toward the three people in front of us.

"Guys, Y/N finally arrived!" Rosie yelled through the loud music.

When I could finally see their faces, I recognized all of them. I haven't seen them since we graduated college together.

"Oh my god, the crew missed your stupid ass." Chad engulfed me in a hug, squeezing me a little too tight. "You've been MIA since July and I do see why." He pointed at my girlfriend beside me.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Speaking of which, guys, I want you all to meet my girlfriend, Lizzie. She's-."

"Girl, we know who she is," Olivia interjected. "We don't live under a rock." She laughed, taking a sip of her drink.