Katsuki looked over at her as she walked infront of him. There wasn't really any huge wounds that would indicate she was abused..he had no idea what happened.

Soren stopped walking.

He growled towards a closed door.

_____ started up her lightening and went to open it quietly but when she did hundreds of blades shot out to hit her.

Thankfully she dodged it by hiding behind the door.

Soren glared running into the room and pinning the guy down who stabbed Soren's arms a bunch of times

"HEY GET OFF HIM!" The man yelled who was standing at the corner of the room holding a briefcase starting up his quirk to blast some type of plasma.

_____ ran in paralyzing both men.

Katsuki watched before grabbing the briefcase and opening it.

"This is classified information about this company. That's what they were trying to steal?" Katsuki questioned.

Soren transformed back into his human form stretching and licking his arms to get the blood wound healed.

"I guess, isn't that what the last group wanted to?? So they are connected." Soren said.

_____ looked at them then the two men on the ground.

She noticed how they both were staying silent keeping their eyes to the ground to avoid hers.

"There's more of them. In the building." _____ comments.

Katsuki and Soren look up.

"I didn't sense any tho." Soren said.

"Watch them." She said activating her nails and walking out.

Katsuki glared shoving the briefcase into Soren as he stormed out after her.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going alone!?" Katsuki asked her as she turned the corner.

"Hey I'm talking to-"

She covered his mouth leaning forward to see into the hallway. She heard footsteps run up the stairs and glared.

"______! Seriously you're pissing me off." Katsuki said pulling her hand away.

She looked over at him.

"Then leave me alone." She said to him but her eyes said another thing.

She just moved her lightening to her legs to get speed and ran off after the people heading upstairs.

Dammit. It's not my damn fault. How the hell should I even tell him? I cant go to his apartment cause they'll see me..I'll just write a note and make him burn it ya..that's the best option I got.

She kept running before out of no where she was stopped by a large rock like boulder.

"The hell.." she pushed it away looking ahead seeing a man made of gray rocks infront of her.

"Nova. I'd recommend not fighting this." He said to her.

She glared. "And why the fuck would I do that?" She asked.

"Because you'll lose either way." He smirked running at her.

______ let him run as she got her nails ready and when trying to dodge his punch he lands another hit using a third arm right at her abdomen.

She flew back into the wall.

He smirked walking to her as she coughed.

She raised her hand up blasting lightening at him but it didn't affect him at all.