Part 8

I woke up and noticed Peter was gone. I felt internally sad for my uninformed mate but couldn't tell him for reasons I do not wish to speak of. I quickly got up but whimpered at the pain that spread over my whole body.

I wanted to go into a state of numbness but knew there were only three ways. Humanity swich, strategy personality or pain overload. I threw those thoughts out and walked out of Peters room, down the stairs into the living room.

When I got there everyone was already there and I said: "Please tell me you have a location?"

"I'll tell-no show you if you answer one question for Void." Stiles said and I nodded.

He seemed distraught when he asked: "When was the last time you got a decent amount of sleep or any sleep, last night does not count?"

"Well." I started looking around subconsciously seeing everyone looking at me with concerned or skeptical facial expressions. "That night you found me on the roof was the last time I had any sleep, until last night."

Stiles nodded and showed me the location. I nodded on thanks and Malia asked: "So when are we going to attack?"

"The best ti-" "You're not coming!" Void sneered cutting me off. "Void..." I trailed off. "No, you stay here and catch up on your month of missed sleep!" he yelled.

I growled: "I'm not staying here and I am most certainly not letting someone else fight my battles. I learned my lesson."

Void then walked to me and placed his hands on my arms. Black veins appeared where he touched me as the moon-pain eased.

"What is he doing?" I heard a whisper.
"He's feeding off the pain her pain tolerance is high but since mates work differently she's in pain." another answered.

I let out a whimper before Void removed his arms from me and I collapsed. My vision started to darken and Stiles said: "Void says that we should attack tonight and hurry because she's gonna wake up and do it herself."

The next thing I knew I was groaning while sitting up on the couch. "Who do I need to kill to just have a decent chance at a normal life." I said and walked to my jacket which had my sketch book and a pencil inside of the hidden pocket.

I grabbed it and started drawing the location Stiles showed me, thank god for my memory skill. It took a hour and I was done, the location was not far and I would be able to make it in a few minutes if I ran as a wolf. I quickly stuffed some clothes into a duffel bag and looked up to see Peter.

"Nothing you can say is gonna stop me. I can't-" "I know." he cut me off.

"I wont fight you, just try to not get hurt or killed." he said as if caring was a struggle. (Poor mate doesn't know.)

"Why do you care?" I asked curiously to check if my guess was correct and it was.

"Your the most tolerable of the supernatural in this town." he said casually.

I nodded and walked out. When I reached the woods I shed my clothes and turned into a wolf before breaking off in a hybrid speed.

I finally arrived at the location 3 minutes later and saw that the pack had everyone on their knees. They were ready to rip everyone's hearts out with the simple command of- oh no- Alice.

I shifted back to human and put on some clothes before feeling the urge to save Derek since he meant something to Peter. I quickly sped over and bit into the neck of the werewolf behind Derek then slashed open the ropes holding his hands behind his back.

He nodded at me-huh that's new-and went to help the others while I made my way to my sister. I sped to her and grabbed the werewolf whom was protecting her and ripped his throat out. Her eyes widened when she reconized who I was. She quickly attacked me and screamed causing all the other supernaturals to fall onto their knees holding their ears.