Part 16

I spent the whole night making sure no other hunters were going to get to Liam since he was the only one of the werewolves who couldn't protect himself as well, his step-dad didn't know about the supernatural.

I finally went back to the apartment at 4 am and sat down on one of the couches. "Lydia." It snapped. She would be able to find the first page and we would be able to decipher the whole thing.

I stood up ad started pacing up and down the area when Derek came down. An angry flare in his eye showed confusion deep within.

"Where were you? What are you up to?" Derek questioned.

"I dropped Liam off and visited Leah's grave." I growled. "You should be happy, you don't get to see the weak, pathetic pup," I said in a baby voice.

Derek took a threatening step forward and I instinctively took two back which caused him to smirk.

'Stab him with wolfsbane, let him die, and bring him back. Repeat!' R whispered in my head. "No. Think of how bad we'd look in jail clothes if we get caught." I thought to R and then smiled.

I turned around and went to Peter's room where I found the werewolf sleeping. I turned into a wolf in an attempt to not wake him and jumped onto the bed. I laid by his feet and just laid there.

Sleep wouldn't come but I asked R to knock me out at least until Peter woke up.

R we need to think.
'About your episode with the hunter?'
No not that! I meant the dead pool.
'Oh the thing where someone decided to give lots of money for killing supernatural beings?'
Yeah, that. I am most likely the highest level of target.
'Well you ARE the most dangerous and rare of supernaturals.'
Not helping.
'Sorry, do you want to talk about IT?'
No I am not talking about my coping mega-

"Wake up, Alex. Darling? Wake up." Peter cooed in my ear.

"Noooo." I wanted to groan by it came out as a whine since I was still a wolf. "Wanna try again?" Peter chuckled.

"Fuck you." I groaned over the mind link I shared with him. "Love you too."

"You know where your clothes are, get ready and meet me downstairs...human, preferably." Peter smiled.

I changed and put on my clothes after showering. I walked down the stairs and saw the whole 'gang' even the sheriff and Melissa. "What happened?"

"We found a dead body..." Noah trailed off. "And?" I asked confused.

"Ken Calavera, 23 years old, 6 foot 1, brown eyes, strawberry blonde hair. Found dead in a dumpster." the sheriff explained.

Melissa then said: "Injuries include: Broken neck, scratches everywhere, black lipstick from assuming make-out session which I now realize has nothing to do with his death, bite marks on both his neck and right leg and a bashed-in head."

I remembered Ken telling me he was a Revan but wouldn't tell anyone so I asked: "What did he have on him?"

"Nothing except a blade, wolfsbane, and money," Stiles answered.

"He sounds like a hunter and considering his surname, he is one. Probably killed by one of his hunts." I 'assumed'.

We went to check the body and I internally smiled at my 'work'. He looked as if he was attacked by a bear.

"Witness says that he was last seen with a female, Amara Black but we have searched everywhere, nothing has come up," Parish explained.

"Let's leave this one for the sheriff's department," I suggested and most of them nodded before leaving.