Part 10

I was awoken by Peter saying: "Don't wake her up, you idiot!" but it was too late. Theo had thrown a bucket of water over me which caused me to react violently and attack him. Theo blocked my first hit but it took two seconds for me to have him on the ground. I was partly in shock but was lifted before I could bite or kill him.

"Hey, hey, hey, It's Peter. Calm down, your safe." Peter said holding me back.

I calmed down and opened my eyes fully. "Do not even think of doing that again, you imbecile, I could've killed you." He nodded in shock.

I walked down the stairs after drying off and saw everyone ready. I had my bags in hand and loaded them into the jeep. Klaus sat in front while Stiles was driving and Peter, Kol and I were in the back.

We started to drive to Mystic falls and I fell asleep on Peter's shoulder. I was awoken by Kol whispering: "Your drooling on him, darling." I shot up and bumped my head against Peter's who was sleeping on me as well. "Sorry."I mumbled and shot Kol an annoyed look.

He just burst into laughter. I growled and smiled at Klaus who nodded. I quickly whispered: "Payback's a bitch." then snapped his neck and Stiles stopped the car so that we could throw him on the side then we drove away.

Stiles then said: "thank god, he was annoying us all!" we all nodded in agreement at that statement. He then looked at me in the back and said: "Void was wondering if you would mind telling us something about your past?"

I had thought about telling them before so I nodded: "Well my mother was a desendant of the first werewolf Alpha, when I was born I was born an Alpha which angered my father. He didn't like the fact that I was born more powerful than he was and killed my mother when she tried to stop him from killing me.

He didn't gain an Alpha status, mine just got stronger as she tied her power to me. He seemed to know a better way of hurting me other than killing and locked me in my room for months in one with no food or water, abusing me everyday.

This went on until he met another female wolf who mas his true mate. I had met her and she didn't like me in any way but the feeling was neutral. It was just them torturing me everyday until I heard that Megan was bearing a child.

As you can figure out that child was Alice. Megan had trained her everyday while our father tortured me. That went on for a while but then they started to leave Alice alone and both of them would hurt me.

When Alice freed me but once I ran but she tried to kill me. Then made up a story that said that I attacked her first. They ran after me and tried to kill me but an female named Katherine gave me her blood, saving me and disappeared before I could thank her.

Not long after our father found me and ripped my throat out." I said and noticed the tears that were staining my cheeks. Peter pulled me closer to him and held onto me until I calmed down.

"What happened once you woke up?" Klaus asked and I growled at the memory before continuing.

"I woke up exactly where I was killed and knew I was in transition. My mind was racing but I had one thing on it: Revenge, bloody revenge. I had noticed that I was a wolf and knew that this was what my mother meant with 'evolved wolf'. I had changed back and put on the ripped clothes before heading back to the house I had all the horrible memories in.

I walked in and growled a deadly but furious growl. I saw everyone there and grabbed Megan first. I clawed her stomach as she tried to fight me then I ripped her throat out... with my teeth. I felt pain but did not acknowledge it yet as I walked to my father. He promised to kill me officially and I growled I jumped at him and fought him until he was dead and drained him of blood after it.