Part 22

We arrived in hell and the whole community was called to the throne room.

I stood there with my fathers dead body infront of me. Everyone gasped and I laughed.

"All hail your new queen!" the second in command yelled and I laughed.

"No need for that! I am Alex, and I do not ask for much. Just for everyone to not live here in torture. You are all residents here. I wont be here everyday but I have someone down here who I used to know, Samuel?" I asked and a familiar looking Demon ran to me.

"Lex!?" he cried and I nodded. He muttered an 'oh no' and I knew that he knew that I had switched.

"Samuel is the second in command and will be helping me. I will ask for a group or army when I need it but otherwise you'll be able to do what you want. Just torture the neccesary souls and keep balance, that's all I want." I explained and everyone seemed relieved.

They all cheered for me and I said: "I am not my father, you'll live decently and if any problems occure, come to me and I'll do my best to help." This caused more cheering.

I bowed and disappeared.

"You want me to do something?" Sam asked and I nodded.

"My family is to be brought back as the bargain is said but they'll all be locked up and get the minimum to survive."

"Your wish is my command, Lexi." Sam laughed at the stupid nickname.

"Sam? I don't mean this now but it'll make me feel better when I'm normal again: Sorry for killing you the last time when I was well this me." He nodded and went back to hell.

I teleported to Parish's house and saw him with one of the hell hounds. I lightly patted my lap and the clear pup jumped onto me but realised what it had done and retreated with its head down. "Pup, I'm not my father, you can say hi however you want."

Parish woke up now and I smiled at him. "Thanks." he nodded and said: "I think the pack, wants to see you. it's been 2 days." This time I shrugged before disappearing again.

I reappeared in the loft where everyone was just staring at me. "It has come under my attention that I've been requested here."

"So...Did you turn off your humanity?" Issac asked and I looked at him confused but knew Kol had spilled it. "Now why would I do that?" I asked with a fake frown. "You were acting weird before you left..." Malia trialed off and I glared at her. "I am still angry." I said in a monotone voice.

"Anyway, I'm the new queen of hell." I shrugged and walked to Peter and mine's room where I took a shower. I had to wear baggy clothes since hellhound wounds took longer, even for me, to heal from.

My legs, collarbone and right shoulder were scratched and bitten. I quickly dressed in my black baggy sweater and pants, with a red funnel shirt which's flaps I flipped up and combat boots because why not.

I walked downstairs and saw Klaus, Kol, Elijah and Daniel had joined whatever was going on.

I saw Klaus and knew what I'd do usually so I jumped on top of him and tackled him in a hug. With as much enthusiasm I could I yelled Klaus' name. I glared at Kol and said: "Sorry to cut this reunion short but I gotta go."

"Alex?" Daniel mumbled and I turned around. "Yes, Daniel?" I answered and his voice broke as he asked: "Is your Humanity off?" I tilted my head to the side and asked: "Why does everyone think my humanity is off? It isn't, ok. Don't worry D, I'm not going on a killing spree any time soon."

I decided to shadow port to Mystic falls and asked Kai if he'd like to get highly drunk and he agreed.

After hours of drinking small doses of vervain and wolfsbane with our alcohol. We were dancing in the club or whatever we were in. I laughed and a random guy came up to me asking to dance and since we had the whole place under compulsion I agreed.