Part 13

"L-Leah?" I whimpered.

"Oh, Alex." He said in a soft gentle tone and hugged me.

I stiffened at his affection which made me feel a pang of guilt in my gut and whispered: "I'm so so sorry, I should've told you."

Leah looked me in the eye and said: "I understand and it's not your fault but mine. You know you can be your normal self again? It would make me peaceful, since I don't have much time left."

"I-I- I don't want to. Leah, I want to feel strong. By being this version of me, I am strong. I can't feel weak again, I just can't." I stated with tears in my eyes.

"Alex. your the strongest person I've ever met and I met a lot of people while hanging with your brother who said that you asked him to look after me." Leah said with a smile.

"Family's power, you have a pack and the Mikealsons, hell even the vamps are part of those you have near you." Leah said.

"Someone once told me: Love is a vampires weakness. And I don't want to be weak." I growled.

"Alex, Love made you STRONGER!" Leah yelled.

"I don't belong here." I whispered.

"Alex! A wise woman once told me: 'Family don't end in blood, but it don't start there either. Family cares about you, not what you can do for them. Family's there through the good, the bad, all of it! They got your back even when it hurts. THAT'S FAMILY." Leah exclaimed the phrase I once told him.

"You know the person who told me that...killed his whole pack for power." I said with a laugh.

"But I don't want power, I'm strong enough already." I sighed and hugged Leah one more time before he disappeared with Ace.

I closed my eyes and focused on my switch. I flipped it, shifted back to my human form and fainted.

(Peter POV)

Alex's beta disappeared with her brother and she closed her eye afterwards turning human and fainted. I ran to her and scooped her up.

"I got you." I whispered knowing she probably can't hear me and walked with her in my arms to the rest.

"Well, we won." the witch said.

"Is Alex ok?" Liam, Scott's beta, asked and I nodded.

"She's one hell of a fighter." Malachai stated with a smile.

"Yea, but what happened? Her heart was ripped out, she was dead!" Damon exclaimed.

"She and her brother are gifted by the gods." witchy stated like it was obvious.

"You mean she's literally stronger than Satan himself?" Stefan asked.

"She's the Reaper-hybrid, now that she unlocked her full potentional." Klaus stated in bewilderment.

"It's raining and I'm pretty sure we should head back to Derek's loft until Alex wakes up." Daniel said looking at me and Alex with a smile.

"You know, she's too scared to tell you. You're her mate." Kol said and Void slapped the back of his head. "She was going to tell him when this was over!" Void exclaimed and turned into human Stiles.

I was shocked. I mean I knew she was my mate for a week now, but she knew from the start? I looked at her with a ghost of a smile and set her down in a bed we've made for her.

"You know she's scared you will think of her a monster." Kol said to me and I sighed.

"I would never, she's my angel. Even if she's a reaper-blood." I explained to Kol who nodded.