Part 9

(Alex POV)

(I ran like hell. Looking behind me was not an option because the person I was running from was...myself. I was scared, all the people I've shut out, all the times I went through torture, all the blood I had on my hands, everything! They were weighing me down.

I woke up on a couch again. I was wondering weather this was real or if I was still I don't know where. I sat up and looked around- oh my god!

I was in a blood covered loft which I reconised as Derek's loft. I sat up and noticed a figure standing in the shadows. "Who are you?" I asked and heard a familiar psychotic laugh: my own. The figure walked out  and my suspicions were correct, I was looking at myself in a black outfit with blood all over and Leah's jacket torn to shreds.

I couldn't move, I was frozen and scared. The other me walked to me and smiled like a psycho before I reconised that she was holding something. She laughed again and my parents appeared next to her along with Alice, Felix, Eric, Mason, Asher, etc. They started closing in on me and I growled: "Stay away!"

Everyone took a single step back while Alice whispered something in her ear which she smiled at. The next thing I knew we were at a hospital. I well she was still holding something in her hand signaled for me to follow because nothing could go wrong.

We stopped and I saw a literal pile of bodies. Among them were Leah, Matthew, Ace and the pack. At the top of the pile laid Peter Hale decapitated. A tear rolled down my cheek and a ghost version of me appeared next to me then said: "You see this." she gestured to the enviroment changing again and we were back in the bloody loft. "You are the reason many have died. Everyone you touch, meet or just look at, are destined to die."

"We all have a weakness, who we share it with defines weather we are strong or not." I said to her. "You don't, you just need to embrace who and what you are! You can end the world with a scream of pain but you are too scared."

"Too pathetic" Dad said.

"Too weak!" Mom shouted.

"Nobody sane would love you." Matthew laughed.

"Your a disgrace to any living thing!" Alice yelled again.

I then felt something in my hand and saw a heart in my hands, I looked up and my heart sank. I was holding Klaus'  heart in my hand. He looked at me with hatred and fell to the floor dead. I looked up again with tears in my eyes, only to see the other version of myself plunge her hand into my chest and rip out my own heart.  I stared at it for a second before falling, yet never hitting the ground.)

I sat up with a gasp for air I desperately needed. I looked around and everything was normal. I saw Klaus with a relieved expression on his face. I looked around to see everyone staring at me and asked: "What?"

"Alex, you've been dead for 5 weeks now." Klaus said trying to be gentle.

I nodded and remembered everything in a flash. "Where's Alice?!" I growled and received concerned as well as confused looks from everyone. "The supposed to be dead person who you stupidly attacked without me." I trailed off jogging their memory.

"What is she?" Liam asked curiously.

"They call her type Sirens. Sirens are a type of hybrid but were supposed to be extinct." I explained.

Lydia then asked: "What type of hybrid are we dealing with?"

I started: "Firstly YOU aren't dealing with anything and secondly Alice's mother was a banshee but she is a banshee-werewolf hybrid who is 245 years old and supposed to have been dead for 231 years."