There's a small silence that fills the room, till I feel the girl move and she turns over. My arm rests against her stomach, our hands still locked however our eyes now locked. I flick my eyes back and forth between her own.

"I know. Why do you say that?" Her eyes swiftly look back and forth between mine and I shake my head.

"I just wanted you to know. I know you coming here in the first place was never the plan and the events that's played out haven't been the best-"

"Hey, hey, hey," Alycia says cutting me off and completely turning over. I remove my arm from her as both of her hands cup my face. I pick my head up off of the pillow a bit as she gives me a small smile. "You're right. Coming here was nothing I planned and not everything has been great, but meeting everyone here has been. Getting to know everyone here has been. Getting to meet you has been one of the best things."

A small smile begins inching its way back to my lips. "You mean that?"

Alycia rolls her eyes, giggling a bit then nodding her head. "Yeah, I mean it-" She pauses briefly then continues. "You're special to me Y/N and you've opened up a lot. You've come a long way since I first met you."

"I think I know someone's who's helped me out with that."

"Is that so?" A small smirk inches to Alycia's lips and I nod my head up and down slowly. "It was Rovvie wasn't it? Damn."

A chuckle escapes my lips as I roll my eyes and push myself up a bit so I'm on my side, both Alycia's hands dropping from my cheeks as I reach over, taking a strand out of her face and tucking it gently behind her ear before cupping her cheek in my hand.

"He wishes it was him, but no. It's you-" I pause and lean over and down, locking our lips. My eyes close and I could see her eyes close too, feeling her kiss me back as we do. I tilt my head a bit feeling her hand crawl to my back, however we both pull away. I open my eyes and see her open hers too. Our eyes lock and I tilt my head to the side. Both of us sharing this type of look but neither of us said anything. And there's a silence that grows, that same comfortable silence however it's cut off short by my radio. My eyes slightly tear from Alycia's as I feel her hand slowly drop from my back. I look over to the desk to see the radio.

"Y/N, you awake?" Billy's voice speaks through, causing me to tilt my head. "If you can hear me you might want to get to the conference room. We've got a problem." My head goes wild at his words and I quickly look to Alycia, who's giving me questioning eyes. I clench my jaw and shake my head, removing my hand from her cheek. She slides out of the bed and I follow, flinching as I do. When I get to my feet I slowly make my way to the desk feeling Alycia's eyes on me, but I grab the radio and pick it up seeing the radio on the one channel no one goes on.

A low sigh escapes my lips but I shake my head and look to Alycia. "Let's go," I say as she nods her head slowly, but concern covered her face.

<<<<>>>>

"Why were you hiding this?" Rovvie's voice shouts, echoing as Alycia and I walked into the room. I got in and seen Rovvie slam something on the table as Billy stands with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Billy, you can't just hide something like this!" Ducky shouts next and I let go of Alycia's hand walking over as fast as I could. I get close and Rovvie looks to me.

"You know about this?" Rovvie asks, picking up the file he had slammed down and held it out to me. I eyed him before glancing to Billy before finally looking to the file and taking a hold of it. I open it up, clenching my jaw briefly. When I opened the file my eyes scanned the piece of paper Billy had given me yesterday. I lick my lips and nod my head up and down slowly shutting the file.