"No ge, we're waiting for yifei's partner to come"

"..."

"WHAT!!"

"..."

"n..nothing ge, o..okay"

"..."

" we're in one of the side entrances"

"..."

"okay ge"

Jili hanged up the phone

"What happened? what did he say? "zhan asked.

"guys my life is fucked up," said jili

" what, why??" asked yifei.

" my brother he is coming here now"

" uh...for what," asked jiyang.

"don't ask me I also don't know," said jili with a sigh.

" look is that your brother, he is coming here," said zhan

Everyone watched where zhan was pointing but to their surprise, it was not only jili's brother they saw but also the boy who is supposed to be with yifei was also there with his freinds and a girl by his side. The girl was the same person who argued with yangmi the day zhan and jiyang went to the art faculty to give their applications.

Zhan was burning with anger.

"How dare he" zhan Whispered yelled, his eyes were holding a look that could kill anyone.

" hey, yifei..hush it's okay..." Said jiyang

Hearing that zhan looked at yifei who was looking down.

"yijie, look it's okay we'll figure out something..maybe he'll come after some time," said zhan while coaxing yifei.

"No zhan he won't come," said yifei.

"How are you sure?" asked jiyang

" the girl he is with now always picked on me after knowing my family background, my mom used to work on her house as a maid month before i came here" said yifei.

"so this was planned huh"said jiyang.

The girl disgusted yifei for her social status and also envied for her natural beauty.

Zhan was consoling yifei while others were thinking about what to do next since yifei can't enter the hall without a partner since it has to be a couple of entry for all students and there is no way they are going to leave yifei there alone.

at the same that time jili's brother came there. He saw the sobbing yifei.

" what is happening here," asked yizhou frowning

" Oh... ge you came"

"yes and what happened why is your friend crying"

Jili explained the situation

" come with me," said yizhou

" but ge I can't leave her here in this situation" said jili.

" no you idiot not you... y..your friend"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..." all was in a daze after hearing that. yifei who came out of the trance started to blush.

Jili was dumbstruck, his monster brother just invited a girl to be his partner and also shuttered..wait....is that blush he is seeing on his brother's face....jili pinched himself to confirm that it was not a dream and it wasn't a dream for sure.