"No, he don't need to be in grown folks business, plus he gotta be surprised when he finds out that Captain America is his new daddy." She said laughing.

"He not a big fan of Captain America he more into Bucky," I said taking off my slides. "Well, there you go get with Sebastian," said Layah. "Chile, anyway that's all you called me for?" I asked as she put me on pause. "Yeah and no." She said. "What do you mean yes and no?" I asked fixing the shades on my eyes.

"I mean have you checked Twitter today?" She asked. "No, why would I?" I questioned. "You're a dumb ass. Go check. You and Mack are trending." She said laughing. Oh God no. I swiped up logging out of facetime going to Twitter.

Going to the trending I see that Anthony and mystery woman are trending. God, what have I gotten myself into? I thought as I clicked on the mystery woman.

There are pictures of me and Anthony together at Cidercade. All of the pictures are with my back towards the camera which is a good thing. "Layah, one of these tweets say, her ass fat Anthony won't know how to handle all that." I told her laughing.

"Black Twitter gonna have a field day when they find out it's you." She said laughing and I shook my head.

"How are things going with you and Jamal?" I asked smirking. "We text here and there nothing too major." She said trying to act like everything is cool. "So y'all text every day." I said laughing as she nods her head rapidly. "That's cute." I said. "Enough about us. Where Ma ass at? I've been trying to call her all damn day."

"She went down to the courthouse to handle something."  "She didn't say why?" She asked  and I shook my head, "Nope, she just told me that then left." I said. "Oh okay, well  I'll call you back later I'll let you finishing relaxing." Layah said. "Okay, I love y'all and text to you later." I said.

"We love you too hon. See you later." Layah said before hanging up. I put the phone on the table and turned over on my stomach folding my arms across the chair and laying my head on them closing my eyes.

~~~~~~
✨Anthony✨

"And don't forget that in the morning you have a flight for New York at 5. Once you land you'll have to be on Good Morning America, then at 12 pm you have a meeting with the Espys team." My manager said as we both walked out of another interview I just finished for the Espy Awards.

"Okay, you can have to rest of the day off."I said, she thanked me and we went our separate ways. I'll never have a break.

Getting in the car I drove back towards the hotel. I pulled into an empty parking lot turning the car off and walking inside taking the elevator up to my room. Walking over to my door I scanned the key card and walked inside.

I took my shoes off leaving them over by the door. I went over to the couch and sat down getting my laptop to finish some emails. I still had some time to spare before I had to go on James Cordon I'll probably take a quick nap before it's time.

As I was finishing up on the emails, I got a call from Chris. I answered it from my laptop and waited for him to come on-screen. "Hang on, I'm adding Seb to the call," said Chris, and I nodded waiting for him to finish. "Hey, guys." Seb said waving. "Hey, y'all." I said before getting up and walking over to the mini-fridge to get a beer.

"Have you checked Twitter today?" Chris asked as I walked back over and sat down. "Yeah, early this morning. Why?" I asked twisting the top. "Pictures were linked of you two on the date two weeks ago." Chris said. "No, man I thought you told me that place was lowkey." I said shaking my head and going to Twitter on my phone reading some of the tweets. "It is, I don't know how that happened." stated Chris. "It's cool."