84|another problem

Start from the beginning

"Iris is missing?" Lydia repeated, brows raised in shock.

I nodded with a frown, "She went looking for me and never came back and since the phones are down, Charlotte has no idea where she is."

Peter stepped forward, "Look, I don't mean to cut the sad moment short, but they're coming, Monroe and more. And they have heavy fire power."

As if on cue, someone down further under the bridge began to shoot at us. We turned around to see Deucalion dropping to his knees, mouth gaping and holes through his chest.

My breathing began to grow heavy, shaking my head, "No, no, no, no, not again."

Scott grabbed my arm and ripped me to the side and out of the way of the gunfire. He dragged me behind a column of the bridge, blocking us both from getting shot.

"Let me go!" I screamed. "They nearly killed Isaac! I'm going to kill them!"

Scott held me tighter so that I could move, "There's too many of them, you can't go out there, you'll die."

The gunfire grew louder as more guns joined in on the shooting.
"Let me go!" I pleaded, anger in my eyes.

"Oh, my god," Scott mumbled.

We both turned to see a hunter aiming a gun directly at us both, preparing to shoot.
"Let me go, Scott," I demanded.

"No."

I was about to try and shake him loose so I could stop the hunter when a car came out of nowhere and hit the man. The hunter went flying, the car coming to a stop.

The driver looked at us through the open window, a smile on his face. "You didn't think you're doing this without me, did you?"

My heart almost stopped when I realised that the car was the Jeep and the driver was Stiles. He was here.

"Without us?" Derek corrected, walking up beside the Jeep.

Derek leapt into action, attacking the hunters. As soon as a few of them were down the rest of us moved to action, Scott finally let me go and we all began to fight back.

As soon as we'd taken a few more of them down, Monroe got her men to back off and they ran to their car. I went to go after her when someone grabbed my arm.

I was ready to tell them to let me go until I realised it was Stiles.
"I can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this. We spoke every day and there wasn't a word, not a single word," he said, a frown on his face.

I opened my mouth to reply, but I just ended up tearing up again. I stepped forward and put my arms around him. "I'm sorry," I whimpered against his chest.

"Hey, hey," he said, quickly putting his arms around me. "I'm sure you had your reasons, it's not that serious."

I shook my head, pulling back to look at him, "I fucked up, Stiles. I fucked up so badly."

"Hey, I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Worse," I cried. I glanced over and saw the Pack gathered around a dying Deucalion.

"Gerard. . . what he fears most. He can't beat you," he told Scott. "Ane he knows it."

His hand fell and he was gone. We had lost two people within twnty-four hours.

"This has really started, hasn't it?" Malia asked.

Stiles put his arm around me, looking around at the Pack. "What's started?"

Scott stood up and looked at our friend. "It's an all-out war."
He walked through the group and hugged Derek, relieved to see a friendly face.

Peter sighed, looking over at his nephew, "As much as I enjoy an impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?"