M. Child x F. Pixie Reader

Start bij het begin

The entire time he walked home, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was very cute and tiny. The smile that was on his face never faded, his curiosity and adoration prevalent in his facial features. Humming, he unlocked the door to his house, making his way to his room. Placing her down on his pillow, he laid down on his stomach, kicking his legs playfully as he watched her.

"My name's Riku!" he suddenly giggled, "It's real nice to meet you, miss fairy!"

As if she had snapped out of her obsession with the raspberry, the pixie realized she had been moved. It didn't bother her too much as her fascination with the large man-made space surpassed her worries. The male had fed her, after all. There didn't seem to be any concern about someone as generous as him. Raspberries were hard to come by in her community, so she was especially joyful to receive a whole one all to herself even if she couldn't finish it.

"Fairy?" she asked, tilting her head, "No, fairies are bigger, you know, just like you. I'm (Y/n), and I'm a pixie!"

"Either way, I think you're super cute, so I wanna be friends, 'kay?"

The smaller being's wings twitched just slightly at the excitement of being companions with a giant. If he wanted to be friends, that meant he would give her more delicious fruits! She gladly hopped onto his hand and gave a bright smile. He blushed, giggling playfully at the way she began to dance around. It seemed like it was out of excitement, her joyful actions lightening his heart.

"Ah! You know what?" Riku gasped, placing the pixie back on his pillow, "My big sister used to have a dollhouse. I don't think she needs it anymore. She's in college now."

The blonde left the younger girl with the raspberry she was beginning to get full of. He rummaged around in the garage, bringing back a large dollhouse. It was a little big for her, but it just meant it would make her comfortable. As he placed it on the ground of his room, he opened it up, noting that everything was plastic. That didn't appear very nice to rest on. Humming, he began to assemble some cotton from torn stuffed animals and fabric. The male was delighted when he made a nice bed for the smaller girl, placing it in the dollhouse.

"Here! You should sleep here for the night, okay?"

The small pixie had not anticipated she would need to be away from her home for so long, but she didn't mind the incredibly human abode she was given. Exploring around it, she gave excited little squeaks, the young boy watching on in fascination. He appeared even more interested than she was, peeking through the dollhouse windows to watch her hop into the bed he made. A smile formed on his lips, a thrilling feeling coming over him.

Even when they slept through the night, he kept looking over at the younger girl to see if she was comfortable. For whatever reason, he was constantly worried about what could harm her. She was so small, after all. Any number of things could have hurt her, but he wanted her to be safe under his care. The thought of having a pixie visit him every day was exciting. Maybe he could brag about her to his friends.

In the morning, Riku woke up with a pep in his step, getting ready for school with delight. He brushed his teeth and put on his school uniform, only checking on (Y/n) when he was finished. She was sleeping happily much to the male's delight, but when his mother told him it was time to go to school, he panicked. Taking apart his pencil box, he placed her and her bed inside as well as a diced strawberry and a few things for comfort.

Riku then attempted to carefully hold the pencil box on his way to school. His bright grin attracted the attention of his classmates, the different students attempting to figure out what he had inside. Some thought it was a snack, others thought it was a toy, but he wouldn't give them the luxury of knowing. He was awfully confident about being the only one who knew what was inside.