Chapter 17

Previously on Chapter 16

He smiles happily. "I'm so happy to have you as my wife. I'm the luckiest man alive!" He said. I let out a giggle, making him smile. He leans down and place his lips against mine. I return his kiss passionately, moving my lips in sync with his.

-Lazy Day With Edmund-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes as the sunlight seeping through the gap of the curtain wakes me up. I smile softly as I feel a comfortable. I feel a pair of arms wrap tightly and securely around waist, already knowing who it is.

I turn around, careful to not wake him up. The smile on my face stays as I watch him sleep. His chest rise and fall along with his steady breathing. Before I can stop myself, I lift my hand and place it on top of his head. I start to softly caress his hair.

His lips twitch a little. He snuggles closer to me with his head in the crook of my neck. His arms tighten even more around my waist. I let out a giggle as his eyelash feels ticklish on my skin.

"Good morning, love..." he said, in a hush tone. I bit my lips, he's so cute. I place a soft kiss on his head. I continue to caress his hair. "Good morning to you too, Edmund..." I said. He pulls away slightly and looks at me.

He leans closer to my face and smile. "My wife..." he said, grinning at me. I gently wrap my arms around his neck. "My husband..." I said, smiling at him. He lets out a soft chuckle and leans down to place his lips against mine. I smile into the kiss and kisses him back.

He pulls away from the kiss and place a soft kiss on my forehead. "Come on... lets head out. I'm hungry" he said. "We need to shower first..." I said. "Right... of course..." he said, laughing. I let out a giggle and peck his lips.

"You first or me?" I asked, gesturing towards the washroom. "How about together?" He said, wiggling his eyebrow at me. "Edmund!" I said, blushing deeply.

"What? I'm your husband... so?" He said, chuckling. "I know... but..." I said. He burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding, love... you can use the bathroom first..." he said, laying down on his back. I roll my eyes and give him a soft peck. I was about to pull away when he place his hand on the back of my neck, holding me against him.

I let out a giggle as I kiss him back. "I thought you said you're hungry..." I said. He laughs and pulls away from me. "Go ahead... don't take too long. I'm going to miss you" he said. "You dork. It's just going to take minutes to shower..." I said, giggling. He just laugh at my comment. I smile at him and kisses his cheek. I stand straight and head for the washroom. "I miss you already!" He yelled out. I just giggle and close the door. Then I start my morning routine.

After shower I put on my dress. Then make my way back into our bedroom. Edmund is still laying on the bed. He have his eyes close. I think he's asleep. I just shake my head and walk towards him.

"Edmund?" I said, sitting on the edge of the bed. I place my hand on his chest. I pat his chest softly to wake him up. He didn't move. I start to panic. "Ed? Hey? Wake up!!" I said, shaking him lightly. What happened? He was okay before I went to shower.

"Boo!!" He yelled. I let out a yelp and stand up. He burst out laughing, while clutching his stomach. I roll my eyes and wipe the tears. "That was funny to you?? Scaring me was funny to you?" I said. This makes him stops laughing. He turns to me and his eyes widened when he notice the tears on my face.

"Love... no... don't cry... I'm sorry" he said, standing up. He pulls me into a hug. I lean my head against his chest. "You scared me... you were okay. Then... y-you..." I stuttered out. "Shh... I am okay. I was just playing around. Sorry... I didn't mean to scare you so much..." he said. "Jerk..." I said, hitting his chest. "I love you..." he said, kissing the top of my head. I just wrap my arms around his torso.

"Don't do that again..." I mumbled against his chest. "I won't..." he said. I pull away and look up at him. "Promise?" I said. "Yeah" he said, nodding his head. "Say it!" I said. "I promise I won't scare you again..." he said, smiling. I nod my head in satisfaction. I lean up and place a soft kiss on his lips. He pulls me close and kisses me back.

He pulls away and smiles at me. "You're adorable. I am so happy to know how much you care for me..." he said. "Yeah... there's other ways to find out if a person cares or not. You don't have to scare them" I said, rolling my eyes. He lets out a groan. "Oh come on... I said I'm sorry!" He said. "Yeah yeah... go and shower now! You stink!" I said, turning him around and push him towards the washroom. He laughs at me. He enters the washroom and peck my lips. Then he closes the door. Not long after that I can hear the sound of water.

Time-skip

I'm sitting behind the desk, writing down some notes on a piece of parchment papers. I have a lot of paper works to do.

I'm too focus on writing, that I don't realize someone has entered the room. "Y/N" I heard someone said. I look up to see Lucy and Susan. "Oh... hey girls" I said with a smile on my face. "What are you doing here?" Lucy said. "What do you mean? I'm doing my work of course..." I said. "Nope... not going to happen! Go and hang out with Edmund... the two of you just got married!" Susan said. She walks towards me around the table. She grab the quill out of my hand. Then she make me stand up.

"But Edmund also have works to do..." I said. "Not anymore..." Peter said, entering the room dragging Edmund behind by his collar. "Why are you pulling him by the collar? He's not a pet!" I said. I rush to Edmund as Peter let him go.

Edmund glares at Peter. He turns to look at me and smile. "Guess I'm not the only one..." he said, as he notice his sibling in my study room. I turn to look at the other three siblings of my husband.

"Don't worry about the paperwork. We can handle them. Go and enjoy yourselves..." Peter said, with a smile on his face. Lucy and Susan nods their heads, grinning at the two of us.

"Well then..." Edmund said. He turns to look at me and smile. He lift his hand. I place it on top of his. We said bye to the others and leave the room. We make our way to the flower garden.

There's a picnic set in the middle of the garden. "I guess they have it planned..." I said. "Seems like it" Edmund said. He turns to me and smile. He scoops me up in his arms, making me yelp at his sudden act. He just chuckles and walk towards the blanket. He gently place me down and lay down next to me. He pat his arm for me to lay down on. I follow him and he pulls me closer.

I cuddle to his side as I watch the cloud. It's beautiful today. A beautiful day for an outdoor activity, perfect for having a picnic.

"The sky is beautiful, don't you think?" I said. "It is... but it's not the most beautiful" Edmund said. I turn to look at him. He turns to me and smile. "You are..." he said. "How cheesy..." I said, making him chuckle. He leans closer to me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes and kisses him back.

"I love you, Y/N..." he said, leaning his forehead on mine. I smile and peck his lips. "I love you too, Ed" I said. He smiles and leans in for another kiss.

*to be continued*