Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

I tried to stop this feelings as I know she might not feel the same way... ever. But there's no denying it, I am falling... and I'm falling hard. I will do anything for her... if it means she would return my feelings.

I love you, Y/N... will you love me?

-He... Loves Me?-

Y/N P.O.V

Me and the others have been very busy with ruling over Narnia. Each one of us takes part in arranging and making sure everything in Narnia is doing well. Mostly, I'd take over in uniting Kingdoms to serve as a way to strengthen all of us.

I'm currently going through some letters from the Kingdoms that offers to unite with us. There's too many of them. It's getting kind of overwhelming. I let out a soft sigh, finally deciding to take a break. I need some fresh air.

I stand up and walk out of my study. Then I make my way to the flower garden.

I keep walking, not watching where I'm going

I keep walking, not watching where I'm going. I hope I did, because the next thing I know... I bump into a hard chest and fall down on top of the person. My eyes make contact with a pair of blue eyes. I realize I've fallen on top of Edmund.

"Oh my... I am so sorry!" I said, instantly standing up from him. He just chuckles and sits up. I offer my hand to him. He grabs my hand and I pull him up. "It's okay, Y/N. You are not hurt though, right?" He said. "No..." I said, smiling at him. "Hmm... let me guess... stress of work?" He said. I nod my head at his question, sighing softly.

"I never realize how hard it is to be a Queen. I always find it fascinating the life of Royals in the books I've read before. But now that I'm one... I have no words to describe it..." I said. He lets out a chuckle at my comment. "Yeah... I feel the same..." he said, smiling at me. I can feel my cheeks warming up at the sight of him smiling.

My feelings for him for the past years have grown. I can say that I'm in love with him. It's not a mere... puppy crush anymore. It had evolved into a strong and romantic feelings.

"Walk with me?" He said, snapping me out of my daze. "Sure..." I said, nodding my head. Then we start to walk along the pathway of the garden. The day is nice. It's not too hot and not too cold, just right.

Our hand keeps brushing one another. It took all of my might not to grab his hand. I don't wanna make things awkward for us... and holding his hand out of no where would do just that.

"You know..." he started, breaking the silence. I turn to look at him, waiting for him to continue what he's trying to say. He turns to look at me and smile softly.

"It feels like it's only yesterday when you scolded me about taking my siblings for granted. Now here we are... in a place I don't know exists... of course you'd know about Narnia and the rest of it, because this is your world. But not for me and my siblings... which sometimes it feels like a dream..." he said, looking at me with a soft smile.

I nod my head, telling him it's true. If I don't cross over to their world, I would think London is just a fragment of dream. So I don't blame him for feeling that way.

"A wonderful dream despite the hard time we went through, battling the evil White Witch and such... and I'm scared that I might wake up from it. It makes me glad to know that this place is real... that you're real" he said, turning to look at me. His last sentence makes me furrow my eyebrow.

"Oh what? You think I'm just a fragment of your imagination?" I said. He just chuckles at my words. "Kinda..." he said, teasingly. "Oh haha..." I said. He just chuckles at my sarcastic laugh.

He turns to face me fully. He stares deeply into my eyes, making me feel all nervous again. "Why... why are you looking at me like that?" I said. "Because you are beautiful..." he said. I can feel my cheeks growing warm at his straightforward comment.

I look down, letting my hair cover my face. He reach out and tuck my hair behind my ear. I look up at him and stare into his eyes. He looks like he wants to say something, but is holding back.

"You wanna say something?" I said. This makes him blink in surprise. "You always know me..." he said, chuckling softly. I just giggle softly with him. Then he grow silent and look down. His sudden silence makes me confused.

"Edmund... is there something wrong?" I said. He stay silent and keep his eyes down. I step closer to him. "Hey... if you wanna say something. Just say it... do you have a problem?" I said, softly. "Not a problem... it's... uh..." he stammered. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion.

"Can I kiss you?" He suddenly said. "I'm sorry... w-what?" I said. "Can... I... kiss you?" He said again. I blink in surprise. He clears his throat and looks at another direction.

"Sorry... I made the situation awkward, huh? So um... forget about it..." He said. I lean towards him and place a soft kiss on his cheek. He froze and turns to look at me.

"You wanna kiss me?" I said. He nods his head with a nervous look on his face. "Then kiss me..." I said, leaning towards him slightly. His eyes widened a little.

Without wasting any time, he gently cups my cheeks. He leans down and place a soft, gentle kiss on my lips. I smile softly into the kiss and I feel him smile as well. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and he wrap his around my waist. He pulls me closer as we share a deep and passionate kiss.

We pull away for air. He leans his forehead against mine. "Wow..." he said, breathlessly. I giggle and nod my head. "Yeah... wow..." I said too. He lets out a chuckle and smiles at me.

"Y/N..." he said. "Yes?" I said, pulling away slightly. My arms still around his neck, his arms still around my waist as neither of us seem to want to let go.

"I know that we've only known each other for a short time... but I... uhh..." he started. "Yeah?" I said. He take a deep breath. "I... like you. No... I'm... I'm in love with you, Y/N..." he said. My eyes widened at his confession. He... loves me?

"It's okay if you don't like me back... I just want to get it off my chest. I hope it didn't change anything between us" he said. I just pull him into another kiss. He froze for a few seconds and quickly respond to the kiss.

I pull away and grin at him. "Why would I let you kiss me if I don't feel a thing for you? Silly boy..." I said, giggling. "Oh..." he said, in realization. I just laugh more at his reaction.

"Will you be mine, Y/N?" He said. "I'd love to..." I said, nodding my head. "Yes!!!" He yelled, jumping a few times. I giggle at him. He picks me up and twirl us around. I squeal and hold onto him for dear life.

He place me back on my feet and pulls me closer. He grins as he looks down at me. "You have no idea how happy I am right now. I can finally call you mine. I love you, Y/N..." he said, grinning at me. "I love you too, Edmund..." I said. He smiles and leans in for a kiss.

*to be continued*