Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

Am I scared? Of course... I don't even know if I can die. I am nothing but a soul, after all. But there's more to it than just that. I'm a prisoner of the White Witch.

-Aslan: The Real King of Narnia-

Y/N P.O.V

We walk slowly, making sure we don't step too hard so the ice beneath us won't break. But the sound of howling makes us panic and start to speed up, only for it to be too late as the wolves jumps in front of us.

Peter pulls out his sword. One of the wolf attacked Mr. Beaver. I clench my hands into a tight fist. The leader of the wolf turns to look at me.

"What do you think you're doing with them? You're suppose to side the queen..." He said. "I'm not going to side such an evil witch! She kept me imprisoned. It wasn't my choice!" I said, glaring at him. He turn to look at Peter.

"Drop the sword, boy... or he's going to get hurt" he said, gesturing towards Mr. Beaver. "Don't listen to him! Just stab him!" Mr. Beaver said. "Just drop it, Peter! Just because someone gave you a sword. It doesn't make you a hero! Just drop it!" Susan said.

"Peter!!" Lucy yelled. I turn to look at her to see her looking up. I turn my head and my eyes widened. I take the sword charm from my bracelet and make it grow. I stab onto the ice beneath me.

"Susan! Hold onto me!" I yelled. She quickly holds me, tightly. Lucy holds onto Peter. The ice breaks and we start getting carried by the current. I hold onto the sword tightly, making sure I don't slip.

Mr. Beaver turns the ice to the land. Mrs. Beaver do the same with Peter and Lucy. I get on the land and breathe heavily. Peter stands up. He looks at us in panic.

I look down to see he's only holding Lucy's coat. My eyes widened. "Peter... what have you done??" I said. Susan turns to look at the river. "Lucy? Lucy!!!" She yelled.

"Have anyone seen my coat?" I heard someone said. I turn my head to see Lucy. I let out a sigh of relief. I walk towards her and pulls her into a tight hug. She really have started to be like a sister to me. It scares me to think that I might lose her... or any of them.

Peter walks towards us, putting the coat on Lucy. "Oh you won't be needing those... look!" Mr. Beaver said. I turn my head to see the flowers starting to blossom. We take off our coats and hang it onto the trees.

Time-skip

We start to walk towards a camp. I can feel eyes on us, mostly on me. I just keep walking in silence. We stand in front of a centaur.

"We're here to see Aslan..." Peter said. He turns to look at the tent. I can see everyone kneeling down in respect for the real King of Narnia. I can see a huge and furry paw stepping out of the tent. Me and the others kneels quickly down.

I look up slightly to see the mighty lion. He looks at us. "Welcome... Son of Adam... and Daughters of Eve... thank you for you two as well... but where is the 3rd one..." he said. "That's why we're here, sir. We really need your help..." Peter said. "What's the matter?" He said. They stay silent as the word must have hurt them.

"He betrayed them..." I finally said. He turns to look at me. "Y/N..." he said. It's been 5 years since I have  left Narnia. Now I'm back... and I can finally see him again.

"Hello... Father..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles at me. I stand up and speed walks towards him. I hug him softly, nuzzling my face into his soft mane. I can hear gasps of shocks coming from the others.

"I miss you, dad..." I said. "I miss you too little one" he said. I pull away and smile at him. "Thank you... for guiding them... I will take care of the 3rd one. But betrayal by blood isn't a simple case. This will be a lot harder than we thought..." he said. I nod my head in agreement.

Dad walks away. I turn to the others to see them still looking at me in shock. I walk closer towards them. "I am so sorry for not telling you guys. But this is the truth. I'm Aslan's daughter..." I said. "B-But... I... I-I thought you're suppose to be a lost soul?" Peter said. "It's long story, Peter... I'll tell you after we succeed in saving Edmund. We must focus on that for now. We are running out of time..." I said. He nods his head in agreement.

Lucy, Susan and I decided to practice with our new weapons. Susan struggles to hit the mark. Lucy take out her dagger and throw it, successfully hitting the center of the target. She smiles triumphantly at her sister, making me giggle.

I look down at the charm bracelet around my wrist. I run my hand through each charm. Then I notice one of it is in a shape of ocarina. I remember when I was a kid... I used to play one. Mr. Tumnus taught me. He plays the flute and I play the ocarina... together our music would harmonize.

"Mr. Tumnus... I promise I'll save you" I said. I take the ocarina from the chain and hold it in my hand. I will it to grow full-size. Then I place it on my lips and start to play a soft tune.

(Song: Menma Theme from Naruto)

Susan P.O.V

I hear a soft tune. I turn my head to see Y/N playing an ocarina. It must come from her bracelet. As soon as I hear the tune, I can feel a surge of energy in my vein.

I take out my arrow from the quiver and shoot it. My eyes widened when the arrow hits the mark. Now I know what the ocarina is useful for. It gives a boost of energy to someone who hears it.

I turn to Y/N and grin. She stops playing and looks at me in confusion. I walk towards her and sits in front of her.

Y/N P.O.V

"The tune you played is magical, Y/N. Look! I hit the mark after hearing the tune you played" Susan said. I turn my head to see the arrow hits right in the middle of the target.

"Wow..." I breathe out. "This will help us fight with full strength. But you have to train on focusing on a certain group. We wouldn't want the opponent to receive the energy, right?" She said. "You're right. I will train harder. Thank you, Susan..." I said. I place the ocarina on the chain and it instantly shrink back into a charm.

I hope we can win this battle. Once the white witch is defeated. I will be free from her grasp. These people are my only hope. Therefore, I will help them as best as I could.

*to be continued*