Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

I feel a hand on mine. I turn my head to see Lucy, as she looks at me with a grin. "Well... you're not alone anymore, Y/N. You have us! Right Peter?" She said, turning to look at her oldest brother. "Of course..." he said, smiling at me. I smile gratefully at them. I'm so happy... I can finally have friends.

-Hide And Seek-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning to the sound of knocking on the door. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. No one ever woke me up... not even Mrs. Macready.

"Oh right... the Pevensies..." I said to myself. I stand up. I grab a thin scarf, and wrap it around my neck. I know it's weird, wearing a scarf when it's not even winter. But there's something I want to cover and don't want anyone to see. So I have no choice but to wear a scarf. It's made out of thin silk, so it's not going to be too hot.

I walk towards the door. I open it to reveal Lucy. "Oh... hello, Lucy. Is there anything you need?" I said. "I just wanna say that breakfast is ready..." she said. I nod my head smiling at her.

"Thank you for letting me know..." I said. She grins and nods her head. She turns around and walks away. I close the door and head to the bathroom to refresh myself.

Once I'm done, I head out of my room and make my way downstairs. I enter the dining room to see the 4 of them already sitting there. "I'm sorry... did I make you wait?" I asked. "No... all of us were just here..." Susan said. I let out a sigh of relief. I walk towards my seat and take a seat.

"Good morning, everyone..." I said. "Morning, Y/N.." Peter said. The others just smiles at me. I scoop up some f/f into my plate. We said our prayers and start to eat in silent.

"So... what are you guys planning on doing today?" I said. "We don't know yet..." Susan said. "Hmm... I'm sure we could think of something..." I said, smiling at them.

Since it's raining outside, we can't really go out. So we are stuck inside the house. I invited them to join me in my room. In which they agree.

I'm sitting in my study table, reading a book like I always do in my spare time. Peter and Susan is playing a guessing game as they sit on the couches. Edmund, just laying around next to the table.

"Come on, Peter... Gastrovascular" Susan said. "Is it Latin?" Peter said. "Yes is it Latin for... worst game ever invented?" Edmund suddenly said. I let out a sigh... even though we've only known each other for a day. I can already tell that he's an annoying kid. But I still can't deny that he's kinda cute. Okay... stop it! What are you thinking, Y/N!!

"We could play hide and seek?" Lucy said, walking towards Peter. "But we're already having so much fun..." Peter said, sarcastically. I just giggle softly as I turn to look at him. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see Susan rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on Peter, please!! Y/N will you play with me?" She said, turning to look at me. "Of course..." I said. She grins at me and turn to Peter and pout at him.

"One... two..." Peter starts counting down. Lucy grin at me and starts running off. I stand up as well and run to find a place to hide. I've been staying here for years, since I was a kid. So I know where to hide.

I run towards my favorite spot in the house. I hide behind the spot and try my best to stay silent so I won't get caught. I have been alone most of the time, so being able to play is really exciting for me.

I can hear Peter still counting down. But before he could reach 100. I can hear footsteps running down the stairs. I furrow my eyebrow and take a peak from my spot.

"I'm okay! I'm back! I'm alright!!" It's Lucy's voice. I frown and slowly walk out. Peter is standing in front of her in confusion.

"What's happening here?" I said. "I've been gone for hours... aren't you looking for me?" She said, looking confused. "Well... that's the point?" Edmund said, sounding annoyed. "Does that mean I won?" Susan said, coming towards us. Peter looks at Lucy and sigh. "I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore..." he said. I walk towards Lucy and place my hand on her shoulder.

"What are you talking about, Luce?" I said, looking at her in worry. "I've been telling you! I've been gone for hours!" She said. She starts telling us she went to a place called Narnia.

She leads us upstairs towards the attic. There's an old wooden wardrobe. Peter and Susan walks up to it and start checking the wardrobe. "Lucy... the only thing behind the wardrobe is wood..." Peter said. I can see the sadness in Lucy's eyes as no one seem to believe her.

"I swear... it was there! Narnia... Mr. Tumnus..." she said. "Lucy... one game at a time please. We don't have imagination so big like yours..." Peter said. "But I'm not imagining it!" She said, looking as if she is about to cry. It makes me feel bad for her.

"You believe me, right?" Lucy said, turning to look at Edmund. "Well... yeah... I mean have I told you about the football field in the bathroom?" He said, sarcastically.

"That's enough, Edmund... grow up!" Peter said. Edmund turns to him, looking angry. "You don't tell me what to do. You think you're dad but you're not!!" He yelled into Peter's face and storms away. Then the 3 of them walks away. It's just Lucy and I.

"Do you believe me, Y/N?" She said, looking upset. I smile and leans down to meet her eyes. "I do... that's why... next time you go there, let me know, okay? I wanna see it too!" I said, smiling at her. She grins and wraps her arms around my waist. I caress her hair softly.

"I will, I promise!" She said. I gently hold her hand and walk out of the attic. But before we could reach their room, I feel her squeezing my hand as if to get my attention.

"What is it?" I asked. "Can I... sleep in your room? I don't wanna face my siblings after what happened" she said. "Of course... come on..." I said. She smiles and we head to my room. She climbs into the bed and I do the same. She scoots closer to me, hugging me.

"I hope you don't mind... but I really consider you as my sister, Y/N..." she said, making me smile. "I don't mind... I feel the same way..." I said, hugging her. I place a soft kiss on the side of her head. She snuggle closer to me. Soon I can hear her breathing soften. She have fallen asleep.

Narnia... looks like it's time

*to be continued*