Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

"Now come on... we have a battle to attend. Get on my back..." he said. The three of us get on his back. I'm surprise he's able to carry three people. "You might wanna cover your ears" he said. We quickly comply. He lets out a loud roar.

-Final Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

"Where are we going, father?" I asked. "Just hold on tight. We're going to need all the help we can find..." he said. I just do as told. I look into the distance and notice we're heading to the Witch's castle.

Eventually, we reach the castle. Father lower his body so me and the others can climb off his back. I look around the place and notice a stone statue. My eyes widened and my hand went up to my mouth. I run towards the statue.

"Mr. Tumnus... NO!!" I yelled, tears streaming down my cheeks. Father walks forward. He gently blows on him. Then from his head he slowly turns back to normal.

He stumbles forward and I catch him. "Mr. Tumnus, you're alright..." I said. "Your highness..." he said. I just hug him, feeling happy that he's okay.

I turn to look at my father and smile. He smiles back at me softly. "Now we must hurry... the war must've already begun" he said. I nod my head in agreement. We head inside the castle to recover all the people that have turned into stones, turning them back into their normal state.

Peter P.O.V

I keep trying my best to fight the enemies here and there. But I'm starting to feel drained. There's so many of them. It's like they keep coming, it didn't take long for me to realize that we're outnumbered, by a lot.

"Edmund. You have to leave now!" I said. Mr. Beaver gesture Edmund to follow him. He reluctantly follow him. I turn to the White Witch as she lunged at me. I try my best to block every attack. I need to break the sword she used to turn people into stones. That way, maybe I would stand a chance.

She was about to stab me with the sword, when a sword come slashing down and shatters it into half. I turn my head to see Edmund. The witch turns him in anger. She use the remaining of the sword and stab Edmund.

"No!!" I yelled. She turn to me and was about to attack me, when a loud roar can be heard. I turn my head and my eyes widened in disbelief. Aslan stands there, looking all strong and mighty.

"Impossible..." the Witch said. Aslan roars again and an army of people coming from behind him. Now we are even... stronger.

Y/N P.O.V

I look around and notice everyone is exhausted. An idea came to my mind. I take my ocarina off the chain and will it to grow. I place it on my lips. My mind focusing on our allies. Then I begin to play the soft tune.

A soft f/c light flows through my body, engulfing all the people fighting for Narnia. I can see the wounds in their body slowly healing as they regained all their strength. It didn't take long for us to overpower the enemies and they soon fall.

I breathe heavily once the enemies is defeated. The White Witch is also dead, in the hands of my father. I place the ocarina back on my charm bracelet. I fall on my knees as I breathe heavily.

I've used up too many energy. I didn't realize it... it was magic that I've been using. Now I'm exhausted. But I can relax now. We've won.

Once my breathing evened out. I stand on my feet and make my way to Peter. I help him up and smile at him. "I'm glad we made it in time..." I said. He nods his head in agreement, grinning at me. Lucy and Susan runs towards us. We share a group hug, feeling happy that we made it out alive.

I realize someone is missing. "Peter... where is he? Where's Edmund?" I said. His eyes widened and turn towards a certain direction. I notice an dwarf creeping up to him, axe in hand.

"Edmund!" I yelled. But before dwarf can do any harm to Edmund, he got shot with an arrow. I turn my head to see Susan with her arm on her bow. I let out a sigh of relief and turn to run towards Edmund.

"Edmund? Stay with me, Edmund... you're going to be okay" I said. Lucy kneel down next to him, she let a drop of her cordial into Edmund's mouth. I can see how his breathing slow. His eyes close. I bit my lips as tears streams down my cheeks. No... he can't die.

Suddenly, he take a sharp breath. He opens his eyes and sit up. I pull him into a hug. "You're okay... I'm so glad you're okay..." I cried out, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Edmund's P.O.V

Y/N embrace me so tight. I just gently wrap my arms around her. She's scared that much? Why do I feel all warm and content being so close to her? Am I falling for her?

She pulls away from me. Then she smack me in my head. "Ow! What's that for!" I said, holding onto my head. "You're so reckless!" She yelled, tears are still flowing down her cheeks. She wipe her tears. Then she gently cup my cheek with her right hand.

"But I admire your bravery, Edmund" she said. I feel warm spread in my chest, along with my cheeks. It's obvious that I'm blushing right now. Right at this very moment... I know that I am falling, and I'm falling hard.

Y/N P.O.V

He stares at me in the eyes, unblinking. I furrow my eyebrow. "Are you okay? Your cheek suddenly turns red..." I said, noticing the redness in his cheeks. I can feel how hot it is against the palm of my hand. He snaps out of it and looks away from me.

His siblings takes turns in embracing him. He smiles at them and turns to look at me again. The way he's looking at me, makes my heart beats faster.

I just smile at him as he smiles back at me. I stand up as the others pulls away from him. I offer my hand and he grabs it. I pull him up to his feet and wrap my arms around his waist. I'm so happy that he's okay... and I feel calm and content being close with him. I guess... that could only mean one thing.

I am falling for Edmund

*to be continued*