Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

Susan chase after her, Peter as well. "You need to stop being a jerk to your own sister. One day you'll realize what you're missing. Family..." I said. I push him out of the way and run with the others to give the little girl some comfort.

-You Believe Us Now?-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting next to Lucy, while the other 3 is playing. I don't want Lucy to feel alone which is why I choose to stay out of the game. I let Lucy reads one of the books I have in my room.

"Ow!" Edmund said. I turn my head to see his hand on his thigh. Peter must've thrown the ball at him and it hits his thigh. I just let out a soft giggle at their bickering. It must be nice to have family... if only Edmund could see what he's missing out on.

"Why can't we just play hide and seek??" Edmund said. Lucy turns to look at him and glare. "Tch... I thought you don't like child's game. Weren't you the one that said it's for children?" I said, glaring at him as well. I give Lucy a side hug, to comfort her. "It's okay..." I whispered in her ear softly. She just lean her head on me.

Peter told Edmund to focus. He throws the ball and Edmund hits it. It hits the window, shattering it. "Oh no! Ms. Macready won't be happy about that" I said. We head inside and see the shattered glasses on the floor.

I can hear footsteps. "Uh oh... we have to run. Now!" I said. We broke into a sprint. But no matter where we go. We seem to hear footsteps. It's like she came from all directions.

Eventually we ended up in the spare room in the attic. Edmund runs towards the wardrobe. "Come on!!" He said. "You have got to be kidding me..." I hear Susan said. But the sound of footsteps lets us know they have no choice.

I follow after Lucy, Susan gets in after me. Peter is the last one as he peaks through the gap and closes the wardrobe. We starts shuffling deeper. I step on the snow and laugh when Susan and Peter falls on it.

They turn around and their eyes widened. "No way" Peter said. "It's impossible..." Susan said. "Don't worry... I'm sure it's just a part of your imaginations" Lucy said, holding my hand. I just giggle at her. "You believe us now?" I said, smirking ah the two of them.

"Oh... I suppose saying I'm sorry wouldn't quite cut it..." Peter said, looking apologetically at the two of us. "Yeah... it won't..." Lucy said. Then she throws a snowball at Peter. "But that might!" She said. Then we start snowball fight.

Sudan throws the snowball at Edmund. "Ow! Stop it!" He yelled. Peter looks angrily at him. "You little liar!" He said. "You wouldn't believe them either!" He argued.

"Apologize to them... now" Peter said, ignoring his previous words. But Edmund just stays silent. "Say you're sorry!" He added, taking a step closer to him. "Okay! I'm sorry..." he said, in hush tone. I can tell that he's not being sincere.

"Don't worry... some kids just don't know when to stop pretending..." Lucy said, smugly. "Haha... very funny..." Edmund said, mockingly. They start to talk about what to do.

"I think we should let Lucy decide..." Peter said, as he turns to look at Lucy. She grins excitedly. "I'd like you to meet Mr. Tumnus!" She said. Peter smiles at her. "Mr. Tumnus it is..." he said. "But we can't go like this..." I said, gesturing towards our attire. He nods his head and walks towards the clothes. He grabs 5 coats. I take one and put in on.

Peter holds out a coat towards Edmund. "But that's a woman's coat!" He said. "I know!" Peter said. "Well, you do act like girls..." I said. He rolls his eyes at me. But he take the coat and puts it on anyway.

Time-skip

Lucy starts talking about how wonderful it is to meet Mr. Tumnus. I just smile fondly, remembering my time with him as kids. Mr. Tumnus was the one that's been taking care of me, until I had to leave to the other world.

We turn to the hut and gasps. The door is broken. I instantly expect the worse. Lucy runs inside and I follow her. The other three follows along.

The house is a mess. All the furniture is ruined. I turn my head to see there's a letter attached to the wall. I walk towards it and starts reading.

I clench my hands into a tight fists

I clench my hands into a tight fists. The White Witch is at it again. She took Mr. Tumnus!

I can hear sobbing sound after Susan read it aloud. I turn my head to see Lucy crying. I walk towards her and hugs her softly.

"We have to tell the police..." Peter said. "Uhh... this IS the police?" Susan said. I just sigh softly. Now is not the time to be arguing. These two... seriously.

"We should head back..." Susan said. "We can't just leave!" Lucy argued. "Lucy... Mr. Tumnus have been caught because he's associating with humans!" She said. "Don't you get it? Y/N and I are the humans! He got caught because of us!" Lucy cried out. I rub her shoulder softly.

I hear noises outside. "Guys... shh! Did you hear that?" I said, placing my hand on my lips. Peter turns to look outside. We walk out to see a Beaver walking towards us.

"Come here..." Peter said, snapping his finger while making a sound. The beaver looks at his hand then at him. "I'm not going to smell it if that's what you're trying to do..." he said. I can see their eyes widened. The beaver turns to look at me. His eyes widened as he stare at me.

"Don't say a word..." I mouth at him. I'm at the furthest back so no one would see me mouthing at the Beaver. He gulps and turns around. "Come on... it's not safe out here... they can hear you" he said. "He meant the trees" Lucy said. I let out a giggle at the puzzled look on her siblings' faces.

"Are you sure we can trust him?" Susan said. "Well... he said he knows Mr. Tumnus..." Peter said. "He's a beaver! He shouldn't be saying anything!" She said. I just sigh and gently hold Lucy's hand. We just follow the Beaver.

The Beaver leads us to a small house. "Come on in... watch your head..." he said. Lucy enters first, then Susan and Lucy. I turn my head to see Edmund. He is looking at the mountain with longing eyes. 'What is he up to?' I thought to myself. I clear my throat softly.

"Edmund? Are you coming?" I said. He turns to look at me and nod his head. I turn around and enters the house. I take a seat by the table. Lucy sits next to me, while Susan and Peter sits across from us. Edmund sits behind us. It seems like he's keeping his distance from us.

Then a female beaver walks towards us. She hits Mr. Beaver. "You couldn't just give me a minute to get ready?" She said. "I'd give you an hour if I know..." he said.

Mrs. Beaver just rolls her eyes. She turns to look at me and her eyes widened. She looks like she's about to say something, but I just shake my head to let her know that she shouldn't say anything. I let out a sigh of relief when she stop herself from saying anything.

*to be continued*