Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

Edmund holds my hand gently in his, I can feel how sweaty it is... his hand is also shaking a little. I turn to look at him to see he looks a little paler. He must have felt very nervous by the White Witch's presence here. I turn to look at the White Witch. What did that woman do to him for him to be so scared? But most importantly...

What is she doing here?

-Dad and The Witch Agreement-

Y/N P.O.V

"You have a traitor among you... you should know that any traitor belongs to me" the Witch said. "His offense was not against you" dad said. "You should know the rule..." she said. Dad lets out a growl. "Do not recite the deep magic to me! I was there when it was written" he said. "Then you remember well that traitors belongs to me. His blood is my property and so is her..." she said, pointing at me.

"Try and take them then!" Peter said, pulling out his sword while stepping in front of Edmund and me. "You think you can stop me? That boy will die in my table! SHE will be on my side and will be the cause of your downfall!" She said, pointing at Edmund and me.

Dad lets out an angry growl. "Y/N is my daughter. You took her from me!" He said. "And I can do that again... come, Y/N..." she said, outstretching her hand. I just stand there, not knowing what to do.

"Don't make me repeat it..." she said. I try to walk to her, but Lucy holds me back. I look down at her and turn to look at the White Witch. Her face turns into anger. Suddenly, the tattoo on my neck starts to burn. I clutch my neck as I fall on my knees.

"Stop it! You're killing her!" Edmund said, kneeling next to me with his arms around me. I keep letting out a pained cry as the tattoo feels tight around my neck.

"I'll let her go... if you come to me" she said. Edmund looks down at me. He turns to Susan as she moves to cradle me. He was about to stand up and walk to the White Witch. But I grab his hand.

He turns to look at me. "D... d-don't... g-go..." I said, weakly as I still feel so much pain. "B-But I..." he try to say, but I shake my head weakly refusing to let his hand go.

"Stop!" Dad said. The White Witch turns to look at him. "Let me have a talk with you... stop hurting my daughter" he said. The pain around my neck stops hurting. I let out a heavy breath, trying to regain my breathing.

The White Witch enters Dad's tent. Edmund helps me sit up and hugs me gently. "Are you okay?" He said, in a low tone. "I'm okay..." I said, in a weak tone.

After An Hour

They've been in there for over an hour. I sit on the stone, hugging my knees close to my chest. What could dad possibly offer her? Knowing the White Witch... she's never the one to negotiate. Would he able to convince her to let Edmund and I go?

After a while, the White Witch walks out of the tent, making all 5 of us stands up. She looks at Edmund, then at me. She lift her hand. I flinch, thinking she would start torturing me again. But the chain in my neck give off a glow and shatter.

I look at her in confusion. She turns her head away from me. Then something appear in front of me. My eyes widened in shock when I realize what it was. My body... my main body is here.

I watch as my body lower itself to the ground

I watch as my body lower itself to the ground. I turn my head to the White Witch as she walks towards her carriage.

"The White Witch have take her claim on Edmund and Y/N" Dad said, making all of us broke into cheer. Lucy hugs Edmund tightly. I grin happily at her.

"How would I be sure if you will keep your word?" The Witch said. Dad roars in respond, making her sit down on her carriage. Then they leave.

Dad turns to look at me. "Y/N... stand in front of your body..." he said. I turn to my body and stand in front of it. He give me a soft blow, making me feel sleepy.

Edmund P.O.V

I watch in awe as Y/N falls back and enters her body.

I kneel down next to her

I kneel down next to her. "Y/N?" I said, placing my hand on her cheek. I can feel warmth.

Her eyes starts to move a little. She opens her eyes and looks around. I help her to sit up. She looks at her hand, and hold her neck. Her eyes widened as a tear escape her eyes.

Y/N P.O.V

"I-I'm free... Edmund, I'm free!!" I said, happily. His face broke into a grin. I wrap my arms around his neck and hugs him. "I'm free, Edmund. I'm free!!" I said. I can't believe it... I'm free.

Edmund wraps his arms around me and twirl us. I hold onto his shoulders and laugh happily. He place me on my feet. I hug Lucy and Susan. I turn to my father with a grin. My grin flatter when he looks at me. I can see the sadness in his eyes.

He smiles softly at me. He turns around and enters his tent. I smile at the others and chase after him. I enter the tent.

"Dad... what's going on? What did you offer the witch?" I said. "It doesn't matter, sweetie. You're free now. That's all that matters" he said, turning to me. "But I..." I tried to say, but he cuts me off. "It's okay. Do not worry about it. Now go out and celebrate..." he said. I can hear the stern voice in his tone. He's not leaving any room for arguments.

I let out a sigh and walks towards him. I hug him, and bury my face in his mane. "Thank you, Father. I hope everything is okay. I love you..." I said. "I love you too, dear one..." he said. I pull away from him and smile softly. He smiles back and nudge his face to mine. I kiss his cheek softly and turn around. I walk out of the tent.

Lucy runs towards me and hugs me softly. I let out a soft giggle and hugs her back. Edmund, Susan and Peter walks forward, giving me a group hug. I'm so happy that I'm finally free. But on thing is bothering my mind...

What deal did Father made?

*to be continued*