Yoongi let out a frustrated noise.

"Y-You—"

Jimin placed both hands on either side of his face, and pulled him down for a kiss. Yoongi's mind went blank as he deepened the kiss. It was so easy to lose himself in him. But the kiss was over too soon for his liking, and he was grinning devilishly at him.

"That's not fair," Yoongi mumbled against his lips. "You can't just kiss me to win like that,"

"I can't?" he teased.

Yoongi kissed him a little more forcefully, pressing himself up against the younger. He couldn't help but smirk into the kiss when Jimin gasped softly at the action.

"No, that's cheating,"

Jimin giggled.

"Do you have work to do?" Jimin then questioned.

"I have some paperwork to fill out and-"

"Stay in bed with me," Jimin whispered. Yoongi blinked once.

"Don't you have homework to do Mon Coeur?"

"It can wait one day,"

"Mon Coeur, you know that-" but he's cut off with another kiss that lingered a little longer than it should have.

"Please?" he whined.

"Please," Jimin begged, placing both hands on Yoongi's shoulders as he stood behind him at his desk. He'd been in his study all morning, pouring himself into his work, and Jimin could tell he was beginning to get stressed. He placed a heated kiss to the base of his neck, sucking softly at the skin. "I've missed you, I haven't seen you in weeks, baby please?"

"Jimin, Mon Coeur, I love you but-"

"Don't you want to please your husband?" he whispered darkly in his ear. "-because I would love to please you,"

"Yoongi please?"

"And what exactly do you want to do?" he questioned.

"Wanna stay like this with you,"

Who was he to say no?

"What do you do for work?"

They're still lying in bed hours later. Yoongi has his back propped up against the headboard, while Jimin is seated comfortably in his lap. Yoongi has both hands resting against his hips, his thumb rubbing over his hip bone. He can't get over how pretty the younger looks without a shirt on. He's more fit than the past him - not that Yoongi ever had an issue with Jimin's figure beforehand.

Yoongi isn't the only one staring. He too, has neglected to wear a shirt, allowing Jimin to look at his bare torso as much as he wants. However, the younger is not nearly as distracted as Yoongi. He's more focused on their conversation. He hadn't realized how much he had missed him until they started talking.

"I own several companies," Yongi told him. "A majority of them are tech companies, stationed in London, New York, Japan, Paris-"

"I want to go to Paris," Jimin mumbled. He then looked up at Yoongi with a funny look. "You promised to take me one day," he stated. Yoongi smiled down at him with a nod of his head.

"I did promise you. If you still want to go, I'll take you one day,"

"You will?" Yoongi could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Yes, but you have to finish your schooling first,"

"Deal," Jimin agreed, pecking his lips.

"You're so much more relaxed today," Yoongi commented, lifting one hand to run it through Jimin's hair. "You seem more...comfortable around me in terms of affection. I'm not complaining, but what brought all this on?"

"Taehyung and I got to talking yesterday. He brought up how I was fighting my emotions," he stated.

"Oh?" Yoongi sounded surprised. "How so?"

"Well, it's pretty obvious that a lot of my feelings towards you are being spurred on by past emotions or memories resurfacing. And these past few days have been a little confusing for me, because I never quite understood what I wanted. I knew I wanted answers, which you've given me, but...part of me wanted more. It was hard for me to separate my feelings from the past but..."

"But what?"

"I want you," Jimin murmured. He didn't look Yoongi in the eyes as he blushed furiously. He didn't understand why it was so embarrassing for him to admit that. It wasn't like Yoongi was going to reject him. "Taehyung told me that it was okay to let myself feel, and he's right," he rambled, before Yoongi could even respond. He needed to get this off his chest. "The worst that happens is that this doesn't work out, which sounds crazy, because this feels right. I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything else in this world, which only confuses me, because I don't know how to go about this. Everything feels so natural with you, but I don't want to rush into things. I want to take things a bit slow, and get to know you more, because while I feel like I know everything about you, I also don't know anything,"

Yoongi chuckled softly. He slipped one arm around his waist, and pulled him higher up on his lap, while the other hand rested against his cheek. He pressed his forehead against Jimin's lovingly.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me to hear you say that," he whispered. "I was so afraid you'd want to leave," he confessed. "I-I know it would be selfish of me to keep you even if you didn't want this, b-but you have no idea how much it means to me to know that you'll be mine once more,"

"I was always yours," Jimin whispered.

"And I'll always be yours,"

_____ 🌿 _____

sorry it's so short, but it's more of a soft, sappy filler chapter than a chapter that extends the plot line.

what are your thoughts on jimin and yoongi's relationship? do you think it's moving too fast or moving at the right pace?

and as always, if you have and questions or if something is confusing, leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible