𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21. ♐︎

Once upon a time,

there was a girl,

who loved another girl,

and her laughter was a question,

she wanted to spend her whole life,

answering.

-Nicole Krauss (edited to fit) <3

Chapter 21: Doey eyes.

Nicole: 'Wait you've slept with both of them?' the auburn-haired shorter woman asked me with once again zero thought about what was coming out of her mouth.

Angelina and Adriana: 'mhm' the duo both hummed making me smile slightly and try not to laugh at their jealousy of one and other.

Nicole: 'Well that must be awkward at family gatherings' she said whilst I picked up Maddox and rolled my eyes.

Y/N: 'Nicole' i whispered in her ear and adjusted so I was closer to her.

Nicole: 'Yeah sweetie' she replied with a wide grin on her face.

Y/N: I gave her an embarrassed face and muttered 'Not helping' making her sit up and nod.

Nicole: 'oh yeah sorry... don't look at me with them doey eyes' she said. I truly didn't realise I do doey eyes but I've had several comments from people before saying I do so it is quickly becoming apparent it is highly possible.

Y/N: 'I'm not looking at you with any doey eyes' i denied and smiled down at Maddox who was pulling on my chin.

This kid is quite possibly the cutest kid I have ever seen.

I mean look at this picture I took of him and Angelina a few days ago and tell me they wait he isn't the cutest:

a/n: (including pictures to help you get a grasp of the timeline and around what time we are in, in the story)

Nicole: 'see... she is that perfect she doesn't even realise she doing it' Nicole said snapping me out of my trance with the boy. I looked up at the woman and blushed then turned to see Adriana and Angelina looking at me with utter adoration.

Carson: 'Right, we need the story of how you and my fugly sister came to sleep together' Carson said visibly jealous of my sexual history.

Y/N: 'oh shit, this might not be the best story to tell in front of parents' i said whilst laughing at Nicole who was nodding.

Carson: 'Oh come on it's funny' he said in an attempt to convince us.

Y/N: 'Ok you start' i agreed making everyone sit up and look at Nicole including Marche and my Mum. Great JUST GREAT.