𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17. ♌︎

Been loved by somebody,

gives you strength,

while loving somebody,

gives you courage.

-Lao Tzu <3

I know the fighting/ arguing might be getting a bit boring but it's building up to the story and where I'm planning on taking it. which is BIG plans. Thank you for the 30 votes on the last chapter. It means a lot <3 Now to your love story...

Chapter 17: Blackout whys?

Angelina Pov

'I will sleep on the couch' the y/h/c girl said whilst locking the front door which I found cute realising she would always try and keep me safe she then began taking her shirt off leaving her in just a sports bra as she flopped on the sofa, obviously having an inner battle with herself and her consuming thoughts I know she has.

I turned on the lights in the living room making her hough and place the couch pillow over her head blocking out the light 'Don't be stupid' i said referring to her previous statement. Which I have to admit was an utterly stupid statement.

We never spend nights in different rooms and I don't plan on making it something we do.

She left her head under the pillow and dropped her hands on the top of her forehead 'I honestly can't even look at you never mind sleep with you Angelina' she muttered instantly breaking my heart. The women I love cant look at me.

I dropped at the side of the couch on my knees and tried peeking under the pillow to reveal her, a small smile slightly creeping onto her face 'Your actually so dramatic y/n just come sleep with me' i whispered in her ear. Her smirk quickly dropped and she turned away.

'Dramatic for you not seeing a future between us' she mumbled tossing and turning her amazingly toned body.

I ran my hands through my hair and exhaled 'I didn't mean it' i mumbled. Even though I did. You might think I'm a terrible person but I NEED y/n.

She removed the pillow from her head and sat up lifting my chin up to meet her gaze 'you know what'

'what?' i asked with a hopeful tone. She dropped my chin and sat back 'I don't believe you anymore'

SHIT, I've messed up more than I thought.

'WHY' i asked raising my voice slightly at her disbelief making her keep a straight face which angered me deep to my core. 'Because you accuse me of calling Adriana too much yet I fucking know for a fact you and Brad shitting Pitt call each other every night'

Yes, I've messed up.

I placed my hand on her thigh and gave her that puppy look you know the one that pleads she doesn't get angry 'It's not the same' i consoled.

She closed her eyes quickly and rubbed her temples 'You better leave this room because I don't like the sight of you right now' she spoke surprisingly calmly.

'What are we doing staying together?' i asked, she gave me a gaze, both her eyes and expression lifeless and rather corpse-like. 'that's what I asked you earlier'

I sat on the floor cross-legged and brain dead not knowing or contemplating what was bout to come out of my lips 'Well, do you think we should break up then?'

now THAT I did not mean or want.

she sat forward and grabbed my chin whispering 'Depends' trying not to wake the baby we shared in the other room. 'on what y/n' i replied in a whisper. A tear running down my cheek.

'whether you can actually see a future between us or you just use me to fill that gap where Billy fucking Bob used to be' now she and I both know I love her more than I have ever loved anyone in my life. And just because I can't see a future between us that doesn't mean I don't want one.

I cant see my life without this y/e/c girl.

Y/N Pov:

I know what yall are probably thinking just go to bed with this girl who's literally confessing her love for you. And I want to believe me, she just has this effect on me that I can't control. But if she can't see a future between us then unfortunately neither can I.

I sat there. My arms crossed. Waiting patiently for this girls response, however not receiving one. I placed my hand on my temple and sat back resisting the ever-growing urge to shed a tear.

I mean I have the right to considering I can practically feel my soulmate slipping away.

'I just...' I mumbled.

She placed her hands around my waist and straddled me looking deep into my eyes. The green specks in hers igniting again at the hope we shared at this moment. 'Just what babe?' she asked tucking my y/h/l hair behind my ears.

'i don't want you to leave again' i whispered placing my head in her neck. 'come to bed, I can guarantee I won't'

Yes. Just say yes y/n. yes, Angelina, I will. YES.

I sighed unable to say the words I so desperately wanted to 'usually, I would say yes but I'm sticking to no for tonight' she sucked her teeth and climbed from me.

'well suit yourself, you have no idea what you are missing' my eyes followed her seeing her unzip her dress, then unhook her bra, then untangle herself from her panties.

Is this a dream?

I woke up the next morning with a bottle of vodka to one side of me and Maddox to the other side of me. I looked around and realised I had quite literally CLIMBED inside the babies cot with him.

I must have got blackout drunk at some point during the night because I sure as hell can't remember a thing I said last night...

LIKE I SAID BARE WITH THE STORY I'M BUILDING SUSPENSE BESTIES... CAN WE HAVE 25 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?

 CAN WE HAVE 25 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?