𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸. ♉︎

nobody has ever measured,

not even poets,

how much the heart can hold.

-Zelda Fitzgerald.

Chapter 2: Intertwined bodies.

Y/n: I parted my lips slowly from Angelinas and turned to the door 'We shouldn't do this right?' I asked attempting to walk away but been grabbed by the wrist to drag me back to her.

Angelina: 'why not we are both single' she kissed me her tongue lining along my top teeth whilst I unbuttoned my top.

Y/n: 'ok you don't need to ask me twice' she smiled before dropping on the bed waiting for me to join her.

Angelina: 'what's the story with you and that model then?' she remarked as I dropped on top of her and kissed down her neck before making my way to the door and making sure it was locked so we could do what we both needed and had been waiting to do.

Y/n: 'seriously Angie you get jealous right now?' I replied as I ripped her top off revealing her cleavage and abs, Jesus christ she's been working out how do I resist her now?. I began kissing down her neck, then her cleavage, then tracing my tongue down her abs.

Angelina: she arched her back whilst throwing her head back and moaning 'fuckkkk, I liked that top'

Y/n: 'It looks better off' I whispered before looking up at her and giving her a glance letting her know I was there for whatever she wanted. 'are we going all the way or you saving your virginity sister Angelina'

Angelina: 'you and I both know you took that long ago' I gave her a slick smile and nodded impressed with myself.

Y/n: 'you took mine as well' I mumbled before kissing up her thigh and slipping my tongue inside her to Angelina's delight.

Angelina: she placed her hand on top of my head, her fingers intertwined with my hair and moaned loudly which filled the room 'fucking hell y/n you learnt something new'

Y/n: I decided to tease her so pulled my tongue out 'that's what been with a model in New York does to you' I remarked making her moans lower.

Angelina: 'who is this fucking model' she whispered pulling my head back down to continue my work on her core 'yep-p I'm nearly there' she screamed my name then came on my tongue, as a result, making me swallow.

Y/n: 'Adriana Lima' I whispered as I walked naked towards the bathroom to get a shower before dinner. 'you can stalk her now' I shouted from the bathroom whilst laughing.

Angelina: 'what like you did Billy Bob?' she asked as she appeared in the door poking her head around.

Y/n: 'he was like 30 years older than you Angelina bit weird' I replied ...I turned the shower on and jumped in whilst opening my arms for her to come in.

I turned the shower on and jumped in whilst opening my arms for her to come in