𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸. ♓︎

Be devoted to one another in love,

Honour one another above yourselves in life.

-Romans 12:10 <3

Chapter 12: Brads beginning.

'well that was pretty damn amazing' i said rolling off the top of her my breath heavy from the workout the two of us had just endured. she smirked and pulled her fingers through my short hair 'of course it was, it's us y/n' she said causing me to chuckle lowly.

I hummed and smiled into her neck embracing her. I felt safe in her arms and she had told me multiple times how safe she feels in mine. It's as though God or a higher power intended us to hold one another.

 It's as though God or a higher power intended us to hold one another

'is that the baby?' she hummed sitting up quickly. I didn't move one inch. To be honest I was too comfy. 'y/n' I snapped out of my sleep and opened a single eye.

'what?' I said finally replying making her push me off her and hough. 'relax he isn't dying in there' I shouted before encasing my head in the pillow and attempting to sleep through the racket in the other room.

Eventually getting to sleep...

ANGELINA POV:

once I had changed the baby and put him back to sleep I made my way to the kitchen knowing y/n would only moan if I tried talking to her. But I needed someone to speak to...

I had recently been told my next project would be a movie called Mr and Mrs smith after tomb raider and It would be with Brad Pitt. I haven't as of yet told y/n because I know it's going to be turned into a big thing. And she will be overdramatic about the whole thing.

Without a second thought, I picked up the house phone. Calling Brad.

'Angelina, hey' he muttered obviously walking around a room in his house, I mean looking at the time this call probably was unexpected...

'Brad, how are you?' i asked smiling when I heard him slump down on what I'm assuming was a couch. His tired voice is rather attractive I must say...

he chuckled lightly and replied 'im good, how are you feeling about the movie?'

'Im excited to work with you' i continued his energy. which was very minimal.

'likewise... what time is it over there' he asked sipping on something over the phone, probably whisky which I sent him when I found out we would be working together.

'urm 12:35, why have you been keeping up with the paparazzi on me Mr Pitt?' i exclaimed briskly and sat on the kitchen counter pouring myself a glass of wine.

'me? never' he chuckled slightly.

I giggled in return. which is weird because I never giggle 'im sure, what times is it there?' i said.