𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾. ♍︎

I like somebody

who is a little crazy,

but coming from a good place.

- Angelina Jolie <3

Chapter 18: Family is everything.

The loud and piercing knock on the door woke me and Maddox up meaning we had to move from the somewhat comfortable yet weird position we were in. I picked Maddox up and made my way slowly down the stairs still attempting to recover from the extreme hangover which overtook me.

I opened the door with a weak grip and adjusted my eyes to the light and Maddox' weight resting on me.

I suddenly saw them, My family and ex-girlfriend? Random combination but what do you expect when my life is as strange as it is 'Mum' i said looking at the older blonde-haired women wide-eyed, almost gawking.

She smiled with a toothy grin 'Hello daughter' she replied and pulled me and as a result;  Maddox into a big bear hug.

'Carson, Adriana what are you guys doing here?' I asked punching my annoying younger brother in the stomach and then turning to the tall supermodel who was basically just giggling at my childish actions.

'Angelina called us crying last night... Marche is in the car' Carson said once him been winded had worn off, I must be stronger than I thought.

Why did Angelina Call? did I do something stupid enough for her to need our families?

'Sister... what have you done now?' He asked smiling, almost happy that I had probably messed something up with Angelina.

'I honestly can't remember' I said honestly, earning a disapproving look from my mum and a high five from my brother 'mmm Adriana what are you doing here' I said as I looked over at her and adjusted Maddox on my hip.

She blushed at my stupid smirk I do when I look at her and said 'I just wanted to see you, I got your chocolates from Switzerland'

'Oh yeah were they any good?' i replied whilst nodding and hearing some moving around upstairs in the house, coming to the conclusion that Angelina is rummaging through her closet with "nothing to wear" as usual.

'Amazing... Just like you' she mumbled, I flushed red slightly and became in a daze with the women's cute words, she always knows exactly what to say and when to say it.

'Y/n' i heard my mums voice echo lightly.

'Mhm,' i hummed.

'Angelina' she said reminding me the apparent reason they had come all the way to Cambodia where we were shooting just to see the beautiful brunette girl.

'Oh yeah right, I don't know where she is, but Mum this is your grandson' I said. her face along with Carsons immediately lit up suprisingly happily that they were meeting the one and only Maddox Jolie Y/l/n.

'Oh my god, my sweet baby boy' She said and pulled the little lad from my arms holding him like he was a missile, and then pulling him into her and kissing the boys forehead, looking totally and utterly in love with her first grandchild.

I turned to Carson who stood tall with his hands stuffed in his jean pockets 'Carson you going to come inside or just stand there like an absolute simpleton' I said taking him off guard, then earning a swift jab to the stomach.

'Fuck you, sis, I'm coming in' he said whilst giggling at my winded ass. This boy has quite a bit of strength to him.

'Adriana, how was France?' i said pulling her inside and closing the door, trapping all the warmth inside the house.