𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾. ♏︎

If I even know what love is,

It is because of you.

-Herman Hesse <3

Chapter 8: Adopting Maddox

'so you still adopting that kid?' I asked knowing she most likely was but hoping she wasn't to be honest... before sitting up and lighting a cigarette, Angelina put her bra back on and then began stroking down my still bareback as I exhaled whilst she whispered 'yes' the blue in her eyes watching my every move,

I woke up and got changed before making my way to the driver's seat and saying 'let's go then put the address in' wanting to be supportive and there for the girl who just simply watched me her eyes twinkling,

'you've got to be nice to the kid y/n' she said as she typed the address into the navigator, I houghed and turned to her trying to think of a time that I wasn't nice, I mean kicking kids isn't nice but it isn't not nice either... right?

'When am I not?' I asked smirking and wrapping my hands tightly around the steering wheel, realising several news vans were following closely behind us, 'you kicked a toddler when it pushed past you in the line for ice cream' I couldn't help but laugh at her statement however ended up choking on the smoke which surrounded the walls of my mouth in the process...

'well yeah I wanted ice cream and that little shit should stay in line' I mumbled making Angie in turn laugh before looking at me in disbelief and muttering 'oh my god' under her breath... She is definitely scared about leaving this kid with me and my crazy ass.

'shit there's a lot of paps Angie' I said as we pulled up to the adoption centre, and I stepped out of the car opening her door for her the gentlewomen I am, 'yeah they said they would put blinds up for us' she mumbled taking me by surprise whilst covering her face from the flashing lights...

'for you, I'm not adopting this kid' I said causing her to wrap her arms around my waist and look up at me pleadingly whilst the paps went crazy behind us, 'you're coming in with me though right?' she asked in a sincerely nervous voice, I pecked her on the head lightly and replied 'cause I'm nice I will'

We stepped into a rather narrow halfway, after battling with the paparazzi for entrance, each of them shouting at us for answers to our relationship status and where we were with tomb raider filming. We were greeted by an old woman dressed head to toe in black, which must have been boiling considering it was exceedingly hot outside, she said a few words in broken English to Angie before we made our way into the nursery and small child area.

she pointed to probably the cutest one there and the widest smile I have ever seen appeared on Angelina's face and in turn mine at her sheer happiness, she passed me him after a few moments and I stood there as though I was holding a bomb because shit I don't know how to hold a human and a small human at that. Eventually, I figured it out and cuddled him onto my hip making sure to be careful with every move I made...