𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1. ♈︎

"You know the first moment when you look at him or her,

and you feel that feeling that you've never felt before,

then you know,

you have fallen in love with just one look"

...

Chapter 1: 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

I was brought up quite lucky I guess, my mother was an actress and model while my father was a singer, I have a younger brother but he's irrelevant so we move on. My mothers best friend was Marcheline Bertrand otherwise known as Angelina Jolie's mother and John Voight's ex-wife.

With the two being so close I and Angelina were brought up together our whole lives and ever since my father left the two of them were inseparable. Fast forward a few years, and it was now 2003, I was 22 and Angie 22 so we only ever got to see each other at family gatherings but when we did we made sure to have nights together which were a release for us both.

I had however decided to follow in my grandfather's footsteps becoming a lawyer and was planning on directing my first movie... Angelina on the other hand had been thrown into fame after starring in several movies her new one of which I was going to be directing 'tomb raider, cradle of life'

Anyways enough storytelling back to real-life...

I had just got onto the private jet my mother had sent to new york for me to come to LA for Thanksgiving and I couldn't be busier, to the point where I am officially answering emails on the jet whilst taking Piratil (a pill to keep me awake) in order to get everything done.

In what seemed like minutes but was actually hours I was in LA and stepping off the plane greeted by paparazzi swarming my mum.

Y/m/n: 'y/n you look so skinny, have you been eating?' she wrapped her hands around my waist and directed us to the car, whilst her several bodyguards shielded us from the flashing lights.

Y/n: 'yes mother I have been eating and yes mother have been sleeping and yes mother I haven't been doing drugs or drinking alchohol' i replied grunting but slightly lying through my teeth whilst throwing my suitcase in the car and sitting next to her.

Y/m/n: 'Well you better be hungry because Marche (Angies mums shortened name) has cooked all sorts'. I quickly turned to her.

Y/n: 'will Angelina be there?' i asked checking my phone seeing a message from my ex-girlfriend wondering where I was as I wasn't at my apartment.

Y/m/n: 'Yes sweetie she will, why?' she spoke making me look out of the window as I hadn't seen her since her divorce and my breakup.

Y/n: 'i was just wondering mum jeez' i snapped before resting my head on her shoulder and managing to fall asleep for the 20-minute drive to Hidden Hills.