𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3. ♊︎

your my one in 7 billion <3

Chapter 3: I got the role.

Y/n: I looked up from my phone having seen a message from my manager 'mum I fucking got the role' I blinked at the screen not believing what I had just seen.

Y/m/n: 'Language and what role sweetie' she spoke calmly and soothingly in her mum voice probably trying to calm down her freaking out daughter, however unsuccessfully.

Y/n: 'wonder women' I replied standing up from the table and passing her my phone.

Adriana: 'wait what' she glanced over my mum's shoulder then looked at me with a wide grin.

Y/n: 'fucking hell wonder shitting women' I shouted grabbing Angie and spinning her around in the moment.

Carson: 'congrats sis' he patted my back and kissed me on the forehead whilst embracing me in a comforting hug.

Adriana: 'I'm so proud of u baby' she spoke kissing me I parted our lips quickly seeing Angie looking over my shoulder

Adriana: 'I'm so proud of u baby' she spoke kissing me I parted our lips quickly seeing Angie looking over my shoulder. Ha is she jealous? Hopefully.

Y/n: 'thank you guys' I remarked pulling away from Adriana's grasp.

Angelina: 'wait how do you know?' She asked grabbing her wine and sipping it. The only reason I knew was my manager had just messaged saying that the director had rung her. Rather confusing but who gives two I got the part!

Y/n: 'my manager just told me'

Carson: 'well shit'

Angelina: 'Well shit indeed' she continued her gaze at me, I wanted to look back but Adriana was also looking at me.

Adriana: 'I'm going to have an actress girlfriend' I gave the supermodel a slight smile and held her round the waist not particularly wanting her to kiss me.

Angelina: she turned to the women and gave her what seemed like a dirty look before mumbling 'Girlfriend?'

Adriana: Adriana clapped back however with a quick and snappy 'Yes girlfriend'

Deciding to defuse the tension I broke the two of them out of there stares at one and other and asked 'Where's Marche I need to tell her'