Quinn and Finn walk to the dance floor joining in on the fun with Rachel watching them. 

Blaine and Jesse
Just like a rainbow
You know you set me free
And I just can't get enough

Tina watches Sam and Sebastian share little kisses making her sick so she takes Sam's hand pulling him away from Sebastian. Mike and Puck saw what Tina was doing so Puck walks over to Tina and he takes her away from the two. Sam walks back over to Sebastian and the two put their arms around each other.

Blaine and Jesse
You're like an angel
And you give me your love

Blaine and Jesse sing while looking into each other's eyes.

Blaine and Jesse
And I just can't seem
To get enough of

I just can't get enough 

Blaine and Jesse
It's getting hotter
It's a burning love

The two sing while Jamey and Kurt dance over to Quinn and Finn who gives them a smile. Tina gets away from Puck and she sees Sebastian and Sam kissing each other. The two pull away and Sam looks over at Tina.

Blaine and Jesse
And I just can't seem
To get enough of

The song ends and everyone cheers for Jesse and Blaine while they share a hug. Sam walks over to Tina while Sebastian talks to Quinn, Finn, Jamey, and Kurt. "What are you doing?" Sam asks her. "Nothing, I am just trying to have fun." Tina said to him. "By pulling me away from Sebastian and getting in between us." Sam said to her making Tina give a look. "What, I was not doing that." Tina said to him with a smile. "Just leave us alone, I am having a great time with Sebastian and I don't need this from you." Sam said to her and he walks away from her to go to the table where everyone was at. Tina walks over to the table and she joins them. Tina looks over at Sam and Sebastian talking to each other and then Sebastian leans into Sam's ear telling him something making him turn red. Tina rolls her eyes as she sees Rachel calling her over. Tina walks over to her and the two walk out of the hall and into hallways. "I see you get my texts." Tina said to her. "Yep, I see you are getting feels for Sam." Rachel said to her with a smile. "Yeah, but he is with Sebastian again." Tina said to her madly. "But did you notice that Sebastian is looking at something very scared?" Rachel asks her making Tina think about it. "Yes, but I don't know what he was looking at." Tina said to her and Rachel takes out a water bottle. "A water bottle?" Tina said confused looking at the bottle. "Think about it, Sebastian was lost at sea maybe he is scared of the water." Rachel said to her. "That is sad." Tina said to her feeling sorry for him. "It's perfect if Sam finds out about this he will leave him. All you need to do is throw it on him or make him jump from the water." Rachel said to her with an evil smile. "I don't know about this Rachel." Tina said to her making Rachel walk closer to her. "If you want to be with Sam, you need to do this." Rachel said to her making Tina nod. "Okay, I will do it." Tina said to her. Tina walks back into the room to see Quinn and Finn on stage. Tina looks at the floor room to see everyone with their lovers. Tina sees Sebastian and Sam getting ready to dance to the song, We've Got Tonite by Bob Seger.

Finn
I know it's late
I know you're weary
I know your plans
Don't include me

Finn starts singing while everyone starts slow dancing.

Quinn
Still here we are
Both of us lonely
Longing for shelter
From all that we see

Finn
Why should we worry?
No one will care, girl