"Sounds like I'm not the only one who's afraid to fall in love," Jimin mused quietly.

"I'm not afraid of love, I'm afraid of attachment. You can love people and things and move on in life without it affecting you, but once you get attached...it gets harder to say goodbye,"

"It's okay to get attached, Tae," Jimin whispered. Taehyung peered up at him with nervous eyes. He could already tell what the older wanted to ask him.

"Is it okay to get attached to Jungkook?" he whispered, in a low tone. Jimin almost didn't hear him on account of how low his voice was.

Jimin nodded softly in his direction.

"Yes,"

"Jimin? Could I ask you something?"

"Mmm?"

They're still down by the river, sprawled out on the grass as they stared up at the plethora of clouds that were rolling in off the coast. The sun had retreated behind the clouds once more, leaving the sky a dark, dull grey. It was going to start raining again, but neither of them felt like moving.

"What did you want to know?"

"Is it true that you can do magic?"

"I wouldn't call it magic but, yeah, I guess so,"

"What's it like?"

"A bit boring now that I'm an adult, but when I was younger, I thought it was the coolest thing ever," Jimin admitted. "It's kind of like the movies in a sense that it looks pretty magical. I almost felt like a superhero, but now that I look back on it, it's more of a sidekick kind of gift,"

"Does it hurt?"

"Not at all. My fingertips kind of tingle every once and awhile, but it's painless. Here, watch,"

Jimn sat up beside him, and placed his hand on the dirt between him and Taehyung.

The older watched in amazement as the grass and daisies quickly grew up around him, wrapping themselves around his fingers, tickling his skin with their blades. Taehyung propped himself up on his elbows, his fingers absentmindedly playing with the plants.

"How do you do that?"

"I don't know. When I was younger my nan got me this really pretty orchid and I had done a really good job at keeping it alive. But then one year we went away for a few days and in our absence, it died. It was the last thing I had of her before she passed. It devastated me, but the moment I touched it, so that I could dispose of it, it sprung back to life before my eyes, as if nothing had ever happened to it. It was really strange," Jimin laughed.

"Does anyone else know about your gift?"

"Jin and Jungkook know, and of course, now all of you, but my parents don't know. I don't know how they would react to it, so I've kept it to myself,"

"Understandable. People react poorly to things that often defy logic, reason, or things they just don't understand," Taehyung agreed. "It's why we stay away from humans for the most part. People would know we're different the more we interact with them.

"This really does feel like a knockoff Twilight storyline," Jimin snorted and the two of them burst into a fit of laughter. In the midst of their laughter, a loud buzzing noise could be heard, coming from Taehyung's pocket. He fished it out of his pants, and glanced briefly at the screen before looking up at Jimin with a playful grin.