𝟑𝟎, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

third person.

"why are we here again?" zach asked as he walked into the living room with a drink for him and diana.

"we're having a family meeting dumbass," corbyn answered him as he sat on the couch, throwing his arm around trinity.

"right, of course we are," zach nodded. "about what?" he then asked as he sat next to diana.

"estrella and daniel," trinity answered. "it's been about them almost every meeting," she added.

"right of course."

"what else zach?" jack sighed.

"i don't have anymore questions." zach scoffed, offendedly. the group gave him a look. he pursed his lips and looked down, "why exactly?"

"because they aren't doing the best currently," jonah said. "estrellas been drinking nonstop and daniels been in his room. neither of them have been eating. estrella copes with alcohol and daniel-" he snapped his fingers for someone to finish the sentence.

"copes by watching old videos of them and crying," christian finished jonahs sentence.

"oh yes the classic," jack nodded. "although daniel found his own coping ways i thought he was going to be the one who would eat junk food," he laughed at his joke. "sorry," he mumbled as no one laughed along with him.

"moving on," grace cleared her throat. "we still need to talk about this whole thing. both have lost a lot of weight and it's every noticeable."

"it is. even though estrella were baggy clothes which shows she relapsed." corbyn spoke, upset. "but that wasn't her fault."

jonah nodded in agreement, "definitely not her fault. daniel also has been drinking but not so much. he came out of his room seven times since the break up and it's been almost four months."

"which means he won't be doing more anytime soon." zach spoke up. "and he hasn't made any progress."

"correct," jack said before adding more. "the only times he's been out was mostly when estrella was around. and the parties where he knows estrellas at."

"estrella hasn't been paying mind to him. at least she's trying not to. when the fight happened she absolutely broke. we need her to break because alcohol isn't the healthiest way to go through a break up." lillian continued.

"we need to keep alcohol away from her before it does more damage and that means no yelling," diana added and looked over to trinity who nodded. "she also needs to understand we're here for her."

"and back to daniel, he could live without being reminded it was his fault for the break up," jack looked over to christian along with the others.

"he deserves it- fine," the boy sighed as he caught the glares from the group. "oh and uh the fans might kinda know they broke up..."

"what do you mean?" jonah asked the boy.

"i was kinda streaming when they were fighting and they might've heard like everything. including the fact that he kissed franny. and that they dated privately..." christian gave an apologetic look.

"of course," grace sighed. "we're gonna hear it from management- most likely david, and you have to tell estrella and daniel. and franny, see what they all have to say about that. management will find out soon and we'll deal with it then."

"no but they know they know," diana repeated. "like the video with them yelling in the background is all over social media. i'm getting tagged on videos like crazy."

"fuck me," jack mumbled. "and none of us have been on the media because we're on break," he referred to the guys.

"we can't deal with this right now," corbyn sighed. "make sure estrella, daniel and franny know before management finds out. they will most likely tell us to ignore it and for them to be seen with other people until it blows down."

"what else?" trinity asked.

"fans are seeming estrella doesn't follow franny. like it's always on and off," grace answered the girl.

"great," zach muttered. "that's going to catch everyone's attention and where back to christians stream. them finding out everything."

"we need to be low profile," lillian said. "it's going to bring a lot of attention to estrella and that's the last thing she needs right now."

"yeah christian go tell her like now before she sees it on the media," jonah told him. the boy nodded and stood up, leaving the house.

"this is just great," diana leaned back on the chair.

"we can't keep having days like this," corbyn shook his head. "girls, keep us all updated." he said to them and they nodded.

ew short one

so people are finding out about estrella and daniel breaking up 😲

this is gonna go down terribly

also i start school today 🥲 pray for me