𝟐𝟔, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧

third person.

"guess who's here!" estrella exclaimed as she walked through the doors in the seaveys house. "me!" she giggled and closed the door. she skipped to the living room where the group sat and sat on the couch next to christian.

"estrella?" corbyn furrowed his brows. "are you alright?" he asked her.

"oh i'm perfectly finer than the sun right now!" she grinned. "and in totally not drunk," she laughed. "anyway, what are we up to?" she asked as she went onto her phone.

"nothing much—" christian answered her but cut himself off as he saw his younger brother come down the stairs.

daniel had covers over him and he was wearing a sweater. and to remind you, it wasn't cold today, it was pretty hot. he also had baggy sweats on. he sat next to corbyn and laid his head on the older ones shoulder.

estrella looked at daniel for a second. she shook her head, "ooo, you know what we should do?" she spoke up after it was quiet for a minute or two. daniels head snapped her way. "we should have a party."

he sat up and stared at her. he didn't care if it was obvious. "a party?" christian asked. "the last party was..." coreys birthday party.

"oh," estrella mumbled and sat back down. "never mind. how about a barbecue?"

"not in a mood for any gatherings," nezzas told her.

"why not? we can still have fun," she smiled brightly.

"we do barbecues at the c—four house," christian sighed.

"we can do it here," she suggested.

"estrella just let it go," trinity said. "we don't want to do anything then so be it."

"but—"

"no buts. and stop drinking," she took the bottle from her hands.

"i was just trying to raise their spirits," estrella mumbled and sat back down. "w— what about a sleepover?"

"we're not five," grace spoke up.

"we do them all the time though. it'd be fun."

"thanks for trying but no ones in the mood," jack stood up with lillian. "we gotta go." they left with lavender.

"alright then just us," she looked back at the group.

"jacks right," diana then stood up. "i'll catch you guys whenever," she then left with zach watching her leave.

"ok how but we just have a few drinks or something," estrella was going to start walking to the kitchen.

"no drinks for you!" trinity called out making estrella go back into the living room with a frown.

"i know you guys aren't in the mood for anything but can you at least try? corey did." estrella stated.

"yeah well we aren't corey," crawford spoke. "and we can't do anything about it."

"then what would corey do if he were here," she sat on the floor. "he would've—"

"well he's not here estrella. you have to over that," franny snapped at her.

"who are you to tell me what to do," estrella looked at her. "and so what if i'm not over the fact he's gone. i know you guys aren't either."

"we're trying to accept it but you keep bringing him up," franny said to her.

"then sorry for loving corey because he was there for me when none of you guys were," she crossed her arms over her chest.

"what do you mean we weren't there for you?" trinity asked.