𝟏𝟐, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

third person.

it seemed like they were talking. someone said something funny to cause the laughing. his hand went up from her waist to her cheek. he leaned in slowly and she did as well. their eyes closed and their lips connected.

they fucking kissed.

let's rewind shall we? let's go to about less than an hour before this happened. it was friday, about mid day. at the seaveys house.

she happily parked her car. weird thing to be happy about right? correct. good thing that wasn't the reason she was happy. she was happy about the date that was happening tonight with him.

she just got back from being with corbyn and trinity. when she finished parking her car outside the seaveys house she got out the car. she hoped she would be able to fix things with him tonight. talk about everything. so she hoped.

she got out of her car and grabbed her belongings. she unlocked the door with her keys he had given her when they moved into the house. she walked into the house and saw corey on the couch.

"oh hey cor," she greeted the boy.

"hey shortcake. what's up?" he asked, looking away from his phone. funny how a friend can give her attention but her boyfriend couldn't. she shook off the thought to answer the boy.

"nothing much. just about to get ready for a date tonight," she smiled brightly.

"gonna fix whatever is happening?" he asked with a small chuckle. he didn't understand it himself what was going on. and he was both of their best friends.

"i really hope so," she took off her bad from around her body. "anyway, i'ma go get ready. is anyone home?"

"yeah," he nodded. "they're outside. talking about something important or something," his shrugged as his attention went back onto his phone.

she nodded and went up to their room. she changed into a nice dress. they were going out to a very private dinner date. because of one, public. two, covid. she curled her hair a bit and did her makeup. god was she excited for a date with her boyfriend.

she checked herself out in the mirror and smiled. she looked good and felt good with herself. she then heard laughed outside. the sound of her boyfriend laughing. she smiled and looked out the window.

it seemed like they were talking. someone said something funny to cause the laughing. his hand went up from her waist to her cheek. he leaned in slowly and she did as well. their eyes closed and their lips connected.

they fucking kissed.

her smile dropped. her expression changed as well as her feelings. her happiness was a one hundred when she arrived. it was now a negative hundred. it was like it was all in slow motion. who knew something so stupid could make her world go crashing down. she watched as it lasted.

"this cannot be happening right now," she hiccuped her words. she didn't even think another thought and quickly grabbed her stuff. she ran out the door, tears rushing down her face.

she didn't know how to feel. when she got scared and confused all she knew how to do was run. so that's what she did. kinda.

"hey shortcake- what's wrong?" corey asked the girl, seeing her crying her heart how.

she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. she shook her head, not able to form out any words. and ran out the house. he furrowed his brows but didn't chase after her. he went to the back to get him and tell him what happened.

she started her car and her hands visibly shook. she rubbed her eyes, trying to focus right now. she breathed in and out then put on her seatbelt. once her vision got slightly better, she drove away.

she drove away and didn't come back for another few hours. she didn't answer her phone that started to blow up after a couple of minutes when she arrived to her destination.

she put her phone on do not disturb. she didn't want to be disturb. she was too busy crying her heart out. she eventually had a panic attack. it was hard to calm herself down especially since he was the one who would usually help her in this situation. but in this case he couldn't. it was his fault.

estrella felted betrayed. so fucking betrayed. betrayed by the two most important people in her life. she didn't know how to handle it, to be honest who would.

"what the actual fuck," the australian boy spoke causing it to stop.

once daniel realized, he took a step back from the girl. he just did that. i just did that. franny blinked a few times and moved away from the younger boy.

"what the fuck," corey repeated, still stunned after what he just witnessed.

"shit- corey it isn't how it seems," daniel was the first to go over to the boy.

"you guys just did that," he whispered. "you guys just kissed."

"corey no, it's not like that-" franny tried to tell him.

"so you're telling me you didn't just kiss you're best friends boyfriend? you're boyfriends little brother?"

"ok maybe it is what it seems but it's not like that," daniel tried to find the right words.

"i can't believe you guys," he turned around and started to walk away.

"corey!" they chased after him. "it was just a meaningless kiss," he said.

"yeah. meaningless." franny couldn't find the words to explain what she did with her boyfriends younger brother.

"yeah good luck telling that to estrella and christian," corey kept his distance from them. "i gotta go."

"corey-"

"what daniel!"

"i-" corey never raised his voice at his friends. "just- just promise me you won't- you won't tell her." he stuttered.

"yeah whatever." he waved him off, reaching for the door.

"corey i'm serious," daniel stated. "i gotta tell her myself. i know she wouldn't want to hear it from anyone else."

corey crossed his arms over his chest, "fine," he mumbled. "but this doesn't mean we're ok."

"yeah, yeah," he muttered. corey shook his head in disappointment and left the seavey house. daniel sighed and next to him was franny. "you should probably go."

she didn't say anything. she left. she was disappointed in herself for what she did. as well as he. he locked himself in his room. he had to figure out what to do.

AGAIN NO HATE TO FRANNY OR DANIEL I LOVE THEM BOTH

it's for the book and for tears :')