𝟏𝟒, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

third person.

"estrella," corey tilted his head to the stairs that led upstairs. she nodded and got up.

"where you going?" daniel pulled her hand back.

"uh the bathroom. i'll be back in a sec ok?" she kissed his cheek before getting up again. his leg bounced up and down as he watched her and corey walk away upstairs. he grew nervous. corey wouldn't tell, would he?

"took you long enough," christian huffed as he was sat on his bed. "we gotta talk," he told estrella.

"ok...?" she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back against the wall. "what's up?"

"look i don't know how to tell you this but daniel... kissed franny," corey mumbled the last two words. "it happened that day you-"

"oh i know," estrella nodded.

"you know?" christian furrowed his brows in confusion. "you and daniel talked about it?"

she laughed sarcastically, "oh hell no. he doesn't know i know," she shrugged slightly.

"are you gonna tell him you know?" corey questioned her and sat on christians chair.

"nope," she popped the 'p'. "and i'm not planning to."

"why not...?" christian asked, only getting more confused as she spoke.

"because i wanna see how long it takes until he tells me," estrella bit the inside of her cheek. "so far he's just acted like it never happened."

mistake number three.

believing daniel would step up and be the bigger man and tell the truth. somehow she knew he wasn't gonna tell her and that hurt. she just wanted to know why he wouldn't tell.

"you were there though?" christian repeated.

"yeah, daniel and i had a date. i saw them kiss and locked myself in my apartment until i figured out what to do," she stated.

"but you really aren't gonna confront him?" corey fluffed his curly hair. "that's not a good plan."

"exactly. you're just gonna end up hurt," christian told her.

"then so be it," she shrugged. "how'd you know?" she questioned christian.

"i saw it," he mumbled. "god i could've beat the shit out of him if i wanted to."

"you couldn't," corey said making christian glare at him. "but that's besides the point. estrella that's only gonna make it worse."

"daniel sucks at keeping secrets. i just wanna see how much he doesn't want me to know," estrella sighed. "it's my plan so do whatever you want with your thing. oh and don't tell them we know." she said to corey then left the room.

"this is all gonna be fucked up isn't it?" corey groaned.

"definitely."

"i don't think she knows what she's doing," he shook his head and stood up.

"i think she does." christian looked over at corey. "and i'm going along with it so you can't tell anyone," he then left the room.

"what the fuck-"

"oh you're back," daniel smiled as he saw his girlfriend walk over to them and sat next to him.

"yeah, i told you i will be," she returned the smile and laid her head on his shoulder. he kissed her forehead.

estrella watched as christian sat down next to franny. they talked a bit and they both had a smile on their face. christian held the fake smile, it was weird that no one noticed it. besides estrella and corey, they saw straight through it.

corey was sat with jack and corbyn. he watched frannys, christians, estrellas, and daniels every move. he hated keeping secrets from his best friends.

he knew everyone was just gonna get hurt at the end. but again, it's what they wanted. he couldn't and would never force them to do something they didn't want to.

franny had just told christian that she had to hand out. he was fine with it and they shared a kiss. she hated it the most. it was awful to kiss your boyfriends brother. she felt guilty but then said her goodbyes to the group.

corey shook his head in disappointment and disbelief. he still couldn't believe it. he hated how they were just trying to avoid the whole thing. they knew what was gonna happen and they shook it off.

"i gotta get going as well," corey stood up a bit after franny left. "i'm gonna met up with amber." the group cheered him on slightly making him laugh. "oh shut up."

"tell us how it goes," estrella told him.

he nodded, "will do. see you guys whenever," he sent them a wave.

estrella didn't miss the small look corey gave her. the one telling her to tell him. she ignored it and continued to snuggle onto daniels side.

daniel smiled down at her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her a bit closer to him. they continued to listen to corbyn rant on how terrible jack was at playing some video game.

jack defended himself by using lavender as an excuse but lillian was always with the baby so jack could have some time to himself. and the same goes the other way around. when lillian would need some girl time with the girls, jack would step up and take care of the young one.

they then listened to trinity amandine sena rant about how stupid it was that corbyn has been busy with the boys since she came back to california. she joked about it, they've been on many dates since they've gotten back.

estrella and daniel being america's favorite couple, they've been with each other nonstop. they found their own way and did their own thing.

the group admired it. they were a couple who would never leave the honeymoon phase. who would never be seen without the other. the couple everyone hates because it makes them feel lonely.

they were so that couple and they knew it.

only if the group knew what daniel, estrella, christian, franny and corey all knew. everything would be fucked up.

everything is already fucked up.

this is random but hey now you know the terrible plans estrella and christian have