𝟐𝟎, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨

third person.

"that was something," zach mumbled. estrella had just left the seaveys apartment with corey chasing after her.

"what are you doing?" corbyn asked daniel as they all watched the seavey grab his phone and car keys.

"i'll be back," daniel muttered and opened the door.

"you're not going to get her," trinity stated, standing up. "leave her alone daniel."

"trinity this is none of your business—"

"but it is daniel." he ignored her and took a step out the door. "she came to my house crying because of you daniel." he closed his eyes tightly, she knew. "and she didn't want to break up with you because of what you did but i'm glad she did."

daniel snapped his head towards her, "trinity shut up!"

"hey! don't talk to her like that!" corbyn told daniel.

"tell your girlfriend to shut the fuck up! she doesn't know what she's talking about!" he exclaimed.

"why'd you say girlfriend like that?" trinity asked. "because you don't have one anymore?"

"trinity i swear to god!" daniel yelled at her. "you don't know shit!"

"oh but i do daniel. she told me everything. and it was so disappointing coming from her. we used to be so worried about her dating you when we should've been worried about you dating her."

"fuck you," daniels eyes were wet as he walked away, up to his room. he slammed the door close and curled up into a ball.

franny jumped at the noise. christian looked down at his girlfriend. "uh, franny i think you should go," he spoke quietly.

"w— what?" she looked up at him. "why?"

"i think you know why," he looked away from her. he stood up and left to his room.

"leave franny," trinity said to her in a rude manner. franny nodded with a upset look but understood. she left.

estrella drove home to her apartment and threw her belongings on the floor. she ran to her room and locked her door shut. she sat on the floor and held her knees to her chest.

"stupid! stupid! stupid!" she hit her head with her hand. "i'm so fucking stupid!" she sobbed.

"no you aren't," coreys soft voice spoke as he walked into the room. "hey," he gave her a small smile. she didn't reply, instead she looked away and put her head down on her knees. "come on," he reached for her hand.

"no corey—"

"yes. come on, i'm going to make you feel better," he threw her over her shoulder and put her on her bed. "ah," he let out a satisfied sigh as he laid comfortably on the bed. he turned on the tv with the controller. "we are going to watch friends because it's your favorite show."

estrella started to cry again. friends was the show they watched together. one time she watched friends by herself and daniel didn't talk to her for three hours. three hours because he couldn't last any longer, he wanted to cuddle his girlfriend.

"what? do we not like friends anymore?" he frowns. estrella only cried harder into her hands.

"hey daniel," corbyn knocked on daniels door, opening it. he finally unlocked the door.

"leave me alone please," daniel spoke with his voice cracking because of how much he cried in the past two hours.

"i uh, i'm sorry about trinity," corbyn sat on the bed.