𝟐𝟑, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

third person.
warning !!! corey la barries death.

"estrella come on!" corey shook estrella as she was still asleep in her bed. she groaned and pushed him away, pulling the covers over her head again.

"estrella, it's my birthday today and you are not staying in bed. let's go!" he pulled her covers off the bed, throwing it onto the floor.

"corey i'm not feeling good. another day, please," she mumbled and held her stomach, feeling the need to vomit.

"oh, well then just don't drink," he said.

"wow suddenly i feel better," estrella rolled her eyes. "i'm serious corey. i'm just going to sit this one out," she sniffed.

corey frowns and sits on her bed. "estrella it's my twenty fifth birthday. i want you to be there."

"i'll be there at your next corey," she flipped over. "i'm really not feeling the best."

"well obviously. you've been parting everyday."

"and who's fault is that?" she asked him.

"not mine. it was your choice," he stated.

"by you let me."

"no, come on," he sat her up, making her groan. "we're celebrating my birthday. all of us-"

"i really don't wanna see him today." estrella said. "please corey," she begged.

"i'm sorry estrella. just for today. it's my birthday." he told her. "if you come to mine i promise i'll be there at yours," he put out his pinky.

estrella sighed and connected her pinky with his, "you're lucky you're helping through this stupid break up."

corey smiled, "great! now go do whatever you need to do!"

"are you sure i don't look so... slutty?" estrella asked corey as they stood outside the house of the c—four house.

"for the eighth time no. you look nice," corey unlocked the door with his key. "now let's enjoy the day." he opened the door and was immediately greeted with happy birthdays.

estrella escaped being welcomed since she didn't really wanted to socialize. she snuck off to the kitchen to get herself a drink.

"i don't think you should be drinking," christian spoke. over the past few days the friendship between christian and estrella has grown and decreased.

"why not?" she questioned, pouring herself a drink.

"you know why. and plus you've been drinking a lot lately. are you sure you're alright?" christian then poured himself a drink.

"yup, completely fine. you?" she took a sip, feeling relieved at the taste.

"could be better." he simply answered.

"... have you talked to her?... or him?" she hesitated to asked.

"not really. they keep trying but it's useless. i'm not going to hear them out," he shook his head. "he sleeps in your room, y'know."

"so i've heard," she gave him a nod. "he's been nonstop calling me and messaging me. same goes for her... except less."

"speaking of the devil," christian muttered as he saw daniel walk up to estrella from behind. she turned around and looked to see who it was. she rolled her eyes as soon as she faced christian. "i'll catch you later."

"yeah," she mumbled. he walked off and as she was about to walk off as well, someone called her name.

"estrella, please," his very off voice asked.