𝟏𝟏, 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

third person.

his hand went up from her waist to her cheek. he leaned in slowly and she did as well. their eyes closed and their lips connected.

let's rewind shall we? let's go about an hour before this happened. it was friday, about mid day. at the seaveys house.

daniel had asked franny to come over to the seaveys. she had stayed the night at her apartment but daniels been meaning to talk to her about something.

he paced back and forth as he waited for her to arrive. he was trying to picture everything perfectly on how he was going to word it.

he was gonna go to corey about this but he can't keep anything from estrella. franny could. it was about a about so recent conversation daniel had with estrella.

finally, he heard the door bell ring. he quickly went over and opened the door. "took you long enough," he said.

"i had to pick up corey. he and christian are gonna stream," franny walked into the seavey household and right behind her was corey.

"hey man," corey greeted daniel and they did a guy handshake thing.

"hey dude," daniel greeted back. "go to the back. i'll be there in a sec."

franny nodded and did so after she grabbed two bottles of alcohol. "ok what's going on with you?" corey immediately asked as soon as franny stepped out of the house to enter the backyard.

"jesus, you noticed it too?" daniel groaned.

"uh yeah. we've been with estrella practically everyday and you were no where to be seen," corey stated as they walked into the living room.

"that's kinda what i'm about to talk to franny about. i really need advice about something," he shook his head.

"and you didn't come to me?" corey acted offended with his hand to his chest.

"oh shut up. i needed a girls advice," daniel told him. "whatever, i'll talk to you in a bit." corey nodded and daniel walked out to where franny was. she was sitting on the chair on her phone. "hey loser," he said and sat down.

"what's up?" franny turned off her phone and put it on the table that was between the two chairs. the other one was the one daniel sat on.

"i need advice," he stated.

"i got that. after the twenty plus messages you sent me," franny nodded with a small chuckled.

"whatever." he took the other bottle of alcohol and took a drink since it was already open. "so estrella and i were talking the other day..."

franny nodded slowly, "if this is about sex i'm out." she stated.

"no- no ew no. god franny, why would i be talking about sex with you." the older girl shrugged. "anyway, we were talking and she brought up having a family."

"oh boy," franny said with a small sigh.

"what do you mean oh boy?" daniel asked, mimicking the way she said it.

"you aren't ready?" the blond boy nodded. "and you wanna know how to tell her." once again, he nodded.

"i mean we talked about having a family plenty of times but that was when we were kids." by kids he meant seventeen, eighteen. "now we're on our early twenties and i don't know. it's like when we talked about our future it was fun. but now that it's actually happening," he shook his head.

"you're scared?" franny sat up.

"yeah..."

"but daniel you're great with kids," she stated.