𝟏𝟑, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭

third person.

daniel paced back and forth, waiting for his girlfriend to come home. so many thoughts ran through his head.

many being about the kiss. many being about if corey had already told. many being about if she somehow knew. girlfriends know everything. many being about if franny told christian. he'd be dead meat.

he heard the door open from downstairs. it was definitely the front door. he shook it off thinking it was one of his brothers and continued to pace. he frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair. practically pulling strands of hair out.

"hey— woah relax. you might be bald by the end of the day," estrella chuckled as she walked through the door. daniel sighed lightly and stared at the girl. "you ok?" she asked.

"mhm? yeah, yeah. i just—" he immediately stopped talking, walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her.

"you just?" she repeated his short sentence that got cut off.

"i just missed you," he mumbled, taking in her scent. once he pulled away, he grabbed her face and planted dozes of kisses on her face.

she giggled at him, "dan you sure you ok?" she placed her hands on his chest.

"mhm," he hummed and finally kissed her lips.

she froze for a second but then she kissed back. she hated it. for one, the kiss tasted like alcohol. second, his lips were just on frannys now they were on hers like what had happened earlier didn't happen at all.

he started to nibble on her bottom lip. "woah there tiger," she pulled back with a smile on her face. "you were acting off a few days ago? what changed?"

"i love you," he told her.

"and i love you," estrella nodded slowly, "but you changed over the course of time." not that she was complaining. she enjoyed it. just confused. suddenly after the kiss with franny, he was happy again? bullshit.

"i don't know. i've just been busy with music shit and you were right. we're on a break so mind as well spend as much time as i have with you," daniel stated and pulled her waist closer to his.

"well then i appreciate it. and this," she pulled his face down to her level and connected their lips once again.

they kissed and kissed and kissed. one thing led to another and they were on the bed. daniel was on top of her. his hands were on her body, under her clothes. her hands were pulling on his shirt, bring him down and the other was playing with his hair.

of course something had to break the moment. ring, ring, ring. daniel phone rung. he groaned onto her lips. she chuckled and pulled away. "go get it." she told him and patted his waist a bit so he would get up.

he got up from the bed and walked over to his phone that was sitting on the desk. it could've been so many people. franny, christian or corey. he hoped it was none of them.

it was a unknown number. his anxiety lifted a bit. "hello?" he answered the phone. estrella sat back and listened to every word daniel said. once he figured out who it was, the weight on his shoulders was lifted. "oh shit," he hit his head with the palm of his hand.

"what is it?" estrella mouthed to him as she sat up on the bed.

"hold on a sec," he told the person on the phone. he muted himself, "it's friday," he said.

"so...?"

"we had a date tonight," he told her. "we planned it a while ago, remember."

"shit, i completely forgot," she lied. "is that who's on the phone?" she asked.

"yeah, do you wanna reschedule? for later today? or maybe another day?" he questioned.

"no, another day. we can have a small date here," she gave him a small smile which he returned. he went back on the phone and unmuted himself to speak to the person on the phone.

"oh yeah sorry... no we're good... sorry again... have a good day, bye." daniel spoke then ended the call. he got back on the bed next to her. "i love you," he mumbled onto her neck, leaving a few kisses there.

she giggled softly, "i love you," she pulled his head back and kissed his lip. "so fucking much," she whispered on his lips.

daniel felt guilty. he was here, keeping a huge terrible secret from the love of his life.

mistake number two.

he was making a huge mistake by not telling her, keeping it a secret from her.

"wanna have a show night?" she asked after she finally pulled away again.

"show night?"

"we don't have any movies to watch so friends. obviously."

daniel chuckled, "sure, why not," he told her and they both got in a comfortable position. estrella put on friends even though they watched it many times, it was like their comfort show. "wait where were you before you came home?" he asked while he played with her hair. she was gone for a long time.

"oh uh at corbyn and trinitys," estrella lied again.

"still?" she nodded. "you were there practically all day," he commented. she was at corbyn and trinitys house but that was in the morning. before she walked herself into the incident.

"just lost track of time i guess," she told him. she did lose track of time. but for a completely different reason than he thought.

he hummed and adjusted himself, "did you have fun?" he asked and cuddled her side.

"yeah, i did," she nodded and kissed his forehead. "what did you do all day?"

the truth was all she wanted.

he tensed a bit at the question, "oh er, corey came over for a bit. just was in bed all day before that," he lied to her.

she nodded, "sounds boring."

he chuckled at her, "well you were gone all day. what else was i supposed to do?"

"mhm, i don't know."

ew i have no idea what this is but hey it's something right-

and double update

also i'm sorry if i don't reply to comments, i'm so scared i'm going to spoil something but just know i read all of your comments :))