𝟐𝟐, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

third person.
warning !!! mentions self harm.

"come on, get up," trinity dragged estrella out of bed.

"no," she whined, pulling onto the covers.

"yes estrella." grace said. "you've been inside all day! there's a party tonight and you're come with," she put out her hand for estrella to grab.

she rolled her eyes and huffed, "fine."

"wait really?" lillian asked. "i thought it was going to take years for you to get out of bed."

"no drinking-" trinity tried telling her.

"well you're taking me to a party. what do you expect?" she then left to the bathroom. she peaked her head out the door, "wait lillian you're coming too?"

"yup, jacks family's taking care of lavender."

"diana?" estrella looked over at her.

"yeah, sure. why not," she shrugged.

"great!" she closed the bathroom door.

"didn't that seem a bit... off?" grace questioned the girls.

"it's estrella. everything about her is off," trinity stated and left the room, shaking her head.

"i don't know but drinking? this isn't gonna go good," lillian mumbled and diana nodded in agreement.

"seavey, get out of bed!" corbyn jumped on the bed.

"corbyn get off!" daniel pushed him off the bed.

corbyn groaned as he hit the floor. he popped his head up, "i told you if you go back to bed i'll jump on your bed."

"let me sleep," he mumbled and held the covers tightly.

"daniel come on. we're gonna party," corbyn pulled the covers off the boy. "i'm not going to let you sleep here all day in estrellas room!"

"he's right seavey," corey spoke. "you have to come. we're not letting you stay home all day again."

"go away," daniel told them.

"nope!" corey popped the 'p'. "daniel you love to party-"

"she's not going corey! i'm not going to say it again! leave! me! alone!" daniel yelled.

"who said she wasn't going?" corbyn said.

daniel sat up quickly, "what?"

"now go shower. you smell like four days ago. wear something nice." corey pulls daniel out of bed.

"is she really going?" daniel asked as he was being pushed into the bathroom.

"yes daniel! the girls convinced her. now go shower before she sees you like this," corbyn moved his hands in motion, showing daniel himself. he looked down. he was wearing the same clothes since forever. "now go!" he shoved him into the bathroom, locking the door then closing it.

"that boy is so much work," corey sighed and sat on the bed.

"he so is," corbyn agreed. "do we really have to clean this room up?"

"nope. at least i'm not going to do it." corey then walked out the room.

"great," corbyn mumbled. he leaned over and picked up a frame that was on the bed. "what's this— oh," he fluffed his hair as the picture in the frame was the one he took on estrellas and daniels second year anniversary.

"stay with her at all times," trinity told diana.

"what why me—" she sighed and watched as trinity walked off to her boyfriend who came in with jonah and zach. "maybe it's a good idea," she watched as zach was greeted immediately.