𝟏𝟎, 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

third person.

the next few days were practically the same. daniels weird answers became short blunt answers that would throw her over the edge. it started to seem like he was mad at her. like they were in a fight. were they?

estrella for the fourth time today asked daniel if she looked good after changing outfits four times. before she did so, she sighed. "daniel?"

he hummed, not taking his eyes off his computer.

right then and there he would've slapped the shit out of him for not give her attention at all. she calmed herself before she asked. "do i look good?"

over the past days her confidence got low. maybe she pretended to hate it when daniel would always shower her with compliments but now she's starting to miss them.

without even looking at his girlfriend he nodded once, "yup."

estrella groaned quietly so he wouldn't hear. "of course," she mumbled and threw her shirt off. she changed into one of coreys shirts she stole from him. she slammed the closet door closed, hoping to get his attention. she did.

daniels head snapped her way, watching as she changed out of her pants. "what's wrong?" he asked, noticing how upset she was.

he had the audacity to ask that, "nothing," she muttered and threw her hair up in a bun.

"you seem upset," he commented and took the headphones off his head. "you sure?"

"mhm," she sent him a fake smile then took off her makeup.

"are you mad at me?" he then asked.

"nope. perfectly fine," she gritted her teeth. the words came out of her mouth like it was venom. she flopped on to the bed, all the way to left side. she pulled the covers over her body and there goes the tears hitting the pillow.

daniel slowly got up, "hey," he whispered and moved on the bed. "what's going on?" he asked and tried to wrap his arm around her for comfort.

"daniel leave me alone," estrellas voice cracked as she spoke to him.

"estrella..." he mumbled with a small frown. "wanna talk about it."

she closed her eyes tightly, "no i don't—" she thought of something and quickly sat up. "you know what, i do. i do wanna talk about it," she faced him and wiped her tears off her cheeks.

he bit his lip as he grew nervous for no reason. "ok...?"

"why have you been acting like such a jerk these past few days?" she spat out.

"a jerk?" he questioned, he still hadn't noticed it himself. "what do you mean? i didn't do anything-"

"god- how are you so blind!" she frustratedly covered her face with her hands. "i hate the way you're acting daniel," she stated.

"how have i been acting?" he furrowed her brows, confused at where this attitude came from.

"you're ignoring me. and it's like your holding the grudge on me. are you mad at me or something?" estrella asked.

"what? no. why would i be mad at you?"

"because of- ugh!" she stood up from the bed.

"where are you going?" daniel questioned her as she grabbed another blanket from the top of the closet.

"i can't stand being here with you right now." she leaned over to grab a pillow.

daniel grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, "estrella what's going on? why are you acting like this? come on, talk to me."

"why do you care all of a sudden?" she mumbled as she sat on the bed.

"because it looks like you're gonna- fucking camp outside or something," he told her.

"why haven't you been your clingy self?" estrella calmly asked him. being calm was gonna jump out the window any second.

"i'm clingy?" he frowns and let's go of her hand.

"no you aren't clingy. and you haven't been for the past few days, weeks maybe and i miss it." she stated and grabbed his hand. "did i do something wrong?"

"what- no of course not estrella. why- what- do you want me to be clingy?" he was confused on his own words. was he clingy? did she really miss it? or was she just saying that because she noticed his behavior became different?

estrella nodded and sat on his lap, "yes. i miss it. i want you to follow me around like stupid dog or something. i want you to bother me in the middle of the night because your hungry. i want you to randomly kiss me and tell me you love me. and i miss the stupid list of compliments you would always give me. i want it back," she was on the erg of crying.

"well, usually people don't like it when people are clingy. but is this what it's all about?"

"yes daniel," she laid her head on his shoulder. "it's starting to feel like we aren't even in a relationship anymore and it's really bothering me."

"i'm sorry. i've just been busy with music and stuff," he lied.

she knew he lied. "but you guys are on a break," she faced him. "you're not supposed to be worrying about any music shit."

"i don't know, but i'm sorry ok?" he kissed her forehead. "how bout i take you on a nice date on friday, yeah?"

"yeah," she whispered. "ima use the bathroom," she got up and moved to the bed. "i love you," she smiled.

"i love you more," daniel kissed her lips with a small smile.

"impossible," she stated and got up.

"is it?" he asked.

she nodded, "it is," as soon as she turned around her smile dropped. nothing was going to change and she knew it.

as soon as she turned around his smile dropped. he knew his reasons. he just didn't want to tell her because he didn't want to hurt her feelings. which was stupid because it led to him making a mistake he wish he never did.

and she was right. nothing did changed for the next few days. all until the day of the date.

dun dun dun duuuunnnnnnn

i'm excited for tomorrow's chapter HEHEHHEBSNS

y'all are gonna hate me >;)